This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Free Pokebank for Gamefaqs Users

#1FrankulaPosted 9/5/2013 11:59:05 PM
For those who really really can't afford that $5 freaking dollars for pokebank, I have decided I will do something nice for you to make you quit being so anger.

I will purchase a 2nd pokebank account in which i will publicly open for gamefaqs users (or anybody who happens to find out about it, as it will be public). I will let anybody and anybody use this as a free pokebank account. Yes, I can afford this (will break my budget, I'll have to starve for a while, but w/e) and I will actually follow through.

The only thing that might prevent me from doing this is if I can't create a 2nd account for some reason (whether it be because I need a 2nd 3ds, or a 2nd copy of pokemon x/y, or something stupid like that). In fact, if its because I need a 2nd copy of X/Y, i'll just buy whichever version I don't already have and make an account with that one. If its because I need a 2nd 3DS you guys might be out of luck though, unless someone is willing to pair up with me to do this.

Anyways, long story short you will be able to use my 2nd pokebank as you please.
---
Now i know why they call it salt, it's so di YUM
#2PlasmWraithPosted 9/5/2013 11:59:46 PM
This is such a terrible idea it hurts
---
( [] )
#3RotomGuy3Posted 9/6/2013 12:05:55 AM
It's basically Wonder Trade except you don't have to give anything back.
#4Silent_Snake666Posted 9/6/2013 12:08:38 AM(edited)
You will need a 2nd 3DS and that 3DS will need to be borrowed to every single person wishing to use your PokeBank.

Nice try though.
---
3DS friend code: 4940-5765-6493 PSN - Craig_Lennon "We're not tools of the government or anyone else!" - Gray Fox