This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

ITT: Things that were not possible before without Pokemon Bank

#11PrettyTonyTigerPosted 9/6/2013 5:59:46 AM
I'm being sarcastic btw ;}
---
Females are the greatest beings in the universe!!!
Users who agree: 16!!!
#12pokemonfreak97Posted 9/7/2013 10:53:56 AM
CakeOfLies posted...
Pay money to keep what's already ours in the next Gen.

Is anyone on this board NOT buying and beating X and Y during the free trial period? Transfer everything then. If you REALLY need to soft-reset IVs on a Gen V or lower Pokemon, just pay the five dollars. It's NOT THAT MUCH MONEY.
---
Generation (pi)(i).
When you see this, raise e to the generation and add 1. Social experiment.
#13mada7Posted 9/7/2013 12:13:40 PM
It has allowed me to identify the cheapest people in the universe so that I know not to waste invitations on them for any future parties I might have
---
Wall-Mart the place you go when you just got to meat a true moron -Lord of Phendrana
Pokemon Black FC = 3396 8733 5419
#14Duskull24Posted 9/7/2013 12:32:38 PM
pokemonfreak97 posted...
CakeOfLies posted...

Is anyone on this board NOT buying and beating X and Y during the free trial period? Transfer everything then. If you REALLY need to soft-reset IVs on a Gen V or lower Pokemon, just pay the five dollars. It's NOT THAT MUCH MONEY.

If it's not that much money why don't you just pay for it for all the people who seem to think it is
---
Not changing this sig until Gamefreak brings back the Trick Master. Started 9-19-10
#15The Eternal EvilPosted 9/7/2013 12:36:53 PM
Oh yes that's some great slippery slope logic I've come to know and love. Oh gamefaqs. You'll never change.

You all knew data transfer systems very well in ruby and sapphire just as well as you do today by the way.
---
One Trainer to rule them all, One Trainer to find them,
One Trainer to catch them all and in the Pokeball bind them. Legend of Legacy.
#16jakovuPosted 9/7/2013 12:40:20 PM
CakeOfLies posted...

False. That was true in transferring from RBY to GSC as well. Link cables weren't bundled with the GB/GBC.
#17mada7Posted 9/8/2013 5:52:51 AM
Duskull24 posted...
pokemonfreak97 posted...
CakeOfLies posted...

If it's not that much money why don't you just pay for it for all the people who seem to think it is

Because that would be a lot of money. $5 from each person that wants to transfer pokemon up a generation is not. Really if you can afford a 3ds, a gen 5 game, and a gen 6 game odds are you can afford the $5 to transfer the pokemon up
---
Wall-Mart the place you go when you just got to meat a true moron -Lord of Phendrana
Pokemon Black FC = 3396 8733 5419