This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

we get a month free pokebank, who ISNT getting all starters?

#1lloyd0117Posted 9/6/2013 12:26:31 AM
topic... the "who are you picking " topics can end... even if you only have one system and game, you can have em all
---
"when I'm in the process of doing something, I do it not because I think it's worth doing, but because I'm trying to MAKE it worth doing."
#2PlasmWraithPosted 9/6/2013 12:27:39 AM
I'm not getting them all by restarting, I'll get them through GTS
---
( [] )
#3tehkapiPosted 9/6/2013 12:29:28 AM
PlasmWraith posted...
I'm not getting them all by restarting, I'll get them through GTS

This. Bank isn't coming out till December. I'm getting my game launch day, so yeah.
---
Official Chespin of Pokemon X board! :3
No, I am not going to run, I am not going to hide, I am going to take a stand and fight!
#4Nerwrax15Posted 9/6/2013 12:30:34 AM
Even with the pokebank, I don't think I'll ever delete my save, so probably me. If it was available at launch, sure, but I'll be too far into the game when it does come out.
---
NaughtyGhost, my fav person on gamefaqs. Props+forever=http://i697.photobucket.com/albums/vv335/NaughtyGhostGuy/may.jpg
http://www.youtube.com/user/Nerwrax15
#5KeeperOfShadowsPosted 9/6/2013 12:30:44 AM
Yep, my 2nd playthrough I'll be doing this.
---
A voice of reason, in a chaotic realm.
"Are you angry? Do you hate me?"
#6Luigi playerPosted 9/6/2013 12:34:25 AM
Hmm... not me. We can't use it till late December and I'm not going to wait for that. And I don't think I'd have the game complete till then. So I'll just trade. Same thing basically.
---
I'm a the Luigi master!
www.freewebs.com/luigi_player/
#7jEr3mYPosted 9/6/2013 12:52:35 AM
I'm getting both X and Y and I have two 3DS machines..... I'm getting all Kalos and Kanto on both games...
---
Non-Specific Action Figure has to be in the next Super Smash Bros game. If you agree, send me a message. Number of people who agree: 19 - updated 27 August 2013