This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

we get a month free pokebank, who ISNT getting all starters?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. we get a month free pokebank, who ISNT getting all starters?
3 years ago#1
topic... the "who are you picking " topics can end... even if you only have one system and game, you can have em all
"when I'm in the process of doing something, I do it not because I think it's worth doing, but because I'm trying to MAKE it worth doing."
3 years ago#2
I'm not getting them all by restarting, I'll get them through GTS
( [] )
3 years ago#3
PlasmWraith posted...
I'm not getting them all by restarting, I'll get them through GTS

This. Bank isn't coming out till December. I'm getting my game launch day, so yeah.
Official Chespin of Pokemon X board! :3
No, I am not going to run, I am not going to hide, I am going to take a stand and fight!
3 years ago#4
Even with the pokebank, I don't think I'll ever delete my save, so probably me. If it was available at launch, sure, but I'll be too far into the game when it does come out.
NaughtyGhost, my fav person on gamefaqs. Props+forever=http://i697.photobucket.com/albums/vv335/NaughtyGhostGuy/may.jpg
http://www.youtube.com/user/Nerwrax15
3 years ago#5
Yep, my 2nd playthrough I'll be doing this.
A voice of reason, in a chaotic realm.
"Are you angry? Do you hate me?"
3 years ago#6
Hmm... not me. We can't use it till late December and I'm not going to wait for that. And I don't think I'd have the game complete till then. So I'll just trade. Same thing basically.
I'm a the Luigi master!
www.freewebs.com/luigi_player/
3 years ago#7
I'm getting both X and Y and I have two 3DS machines..... I'm getting all Kalos and Kanto on both games...
Non-Specific Action Figure has to be in the next Super Smash Bros game. If you agree, send me a message. Number of people who agree: 19 - updated 27 August 2013
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. we get a month free pokebank, who ISNT getting all starters?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived