This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

ITT: Things you could spend $5 on rather than the Pokebox.

#11fahademonPosted 9/6/2013 8:37:23 AM
Again,one 6 piece Mcnugget meal and a Mcswirl.
---
http://tinyurl.com/OperationDecode | Please sign this for Digimon Re:Digitize Decode to get localized!(see quote)
Official (Shadow)Lugia of all Pokemon Boards.
#12KGTriggerPosted 9/6/2013 8:41:47 AM
These are all disgusting options, proving only children or a man-child cares about the $5 fee.
---
PSN: PewPewPew809
3DS FC: 0344-9295-6089 (Matt); Steam: Joben
#131998_zPosted 9/6/2013 9:35:47 AM
Other game DLCs that doesn't need annual fee.
---
Official Nozomi and Trumpeter of the SMT4 board.
The sole rule of any videogamer is to save save save. Especially when something rare happens. - LightHawKnight
#14SirPiercePosted 9/6/2013 9:52:58 AM
KGTrigger posted...
These are all disgusting options, proving only children or a man-child cares about the $5 fee.

Exactly.

I pay nearly $5,000 a year in bills. I am ready to add a minuscule $5 to it.
---
Xerneas, The DNAntler Pokemon
Currently Awaiting...SSBU, SSB3DS, Pokemon X, Pokemon Y and Watch Dogs.
#15MagmastaPosted 9/6/2013 10:04:57 AM
I used to get these booklets in the mail for helping third world countries and what not.

They would be filled with things like mosquito nets, water for a week, some kind of essential accessories etc

I gave twenty one christmas when I was younger and then when I finally got a job they stopped sending them to me.

You would be surprised how much useful junk 5 dollars can get for these people. I was pretty amazed, most of the stuff would probably cost us like hundreds of dollars or more.

I gotta sign up again sometime again, maybe I`ll get em a bunch of goats for like 5 bucks.
---
Bowser is a Tarasque and Magmar is a legend
#16KGTriggerPosted 9/6/2013 10:06:36 AM
SirPierce posted...
KGTrigger posted...

Exactly.

I pay nearly $5,000 a year in bills. I am ready to add a minuscule $5 to it.

Seriously. My Car Insurance alone is $3600 a year, and I purchased that car this year as well. I don't know if I'll ever even use this option, but it's $5 man! You could find that on the floor!
---
PSN: PewPewPew809
3DS FC: 0344-9295-6089 (Matt); Steam: Joben