This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Poll: Pokebank! download now and get free one year trial!

#1ThankMeNowBLEHHPosted 9/6/2013 8:10:09 AM
what if pokebank gives out a free one year trial, would you be happy with that? - Results (50 votes)
Yes, that would be nice. we deserve it since we are loyal nintendo and pokemon fans.
82% (41 votes)
No, i wanna give them more money every year because nintendo deserves it
18% (9 votes)
This poll is now closed.
they should at least give us some sort of a free trial to test it out.
---
http://i.imgur.com/ug1kAuj.gif
#2zeldagamer2123Posted 9/6/2013 8:11:28 AM
I believe you get a free month trial. A month should be more than enough time to transfer your gen 5 pokemon over to gen 6.
---
3DS FC: 2836-0188-5813 Name: Danny
ACNL: Danny from Gensokyo Dream Address: 7800-2394-3541
#3javel34Posted 9/6/2013 8:12:20 AM
Yea man I really wish we were getting some kind of free trial....if only in my dreams......but you know really getting a free trial would be too nice, I don't know if Nintendo or GF would ever gives us a true free trial. If they did I would probably buy the game because of the real free trial.
---
Black 2 FC: 3569 1730 6208 She would return every so often. Her lips tasted like tragedy, but he could never forget her. How could he when she was always near?
#4jnetheryPosted 9/6/2013 8:13:04 AM
It should just be that the first month is free, regardless of when you get the game.
---
1: If you think your opinion is fact, then I will ignore you.
2: If you butcher the English language or abuse Netspeak, see #1.
#5Tempestuous_SeaPosted 9/6/2013 8:13:52 AM
jnethery posted...
It should just be that the first month is free, regardless of when you get the game.

This. The issue I'm having with the trial now is that there's a certain window to claim it.
---
if my yesterday is a disgrace
tell me that you still recall my name
#6KuzuryuSubaruPosted 9/6/2013 8:19:37 AM
What if I want to use the Transfer feature when Gen 7 comes out instead?
---
They went out of their way to make us pay for features that could have easily been added as a free, offline, inclusive function
-4chan anon on PokeTransfer
#7javel34Posted 9/6/2013 8:20:50 AM
KuzuryuSubaru posted...

They said it will be used for future titles.
---
Black 2 FC: 3569 1730 6208 She would return every so often. Her lips tasted like tragedy, but he could never forget her. How could he when she was always near?
#8Tempestuous_SeaPosted 9/6/2013 8:22:43 AM
javel34 posted...
KuzuryuSubaru posted...

The point is that a one-time trial isn't incredibly useful for people interested in just transferring, because transferring isn't really a one-time thing.
---
if my yesterday is a disgrace
tell me that you still recall my name
#9KuzuryuSubaruPosted 9/6/2013 8:23:36 AM
javel34 posted...
KuzuryuSubaru posted...

Yes, but paid. the free trial is only for the first month. And I don't even want to use the storage features provided. I prefer keeping my Pokemon with me, not on some server in another country.
---
They went out of their way to make us pay for features that could have easily been added as a free, offline, inclusive function
-4chan anon on PokeTransfer
#10javel34Posted 9/6/2013 8:25:28 AM
KuzuryuSubaru posted...
javel34 posted...
KuzuryuSubaru posted...

Yes, but paid. the free trial is only for the first month. And I don't even want to use the storage features provided. I prefer keeping my Pokemon with me, not on some server in another country.

They might have a free trial then next time for anyone just getting into pokemon. If not seriously....its $5 you commie.
---