This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why didn't they just charge 50 for X and Y?

#1Sticky_DerpPosted 9/6/2013 9:33:18 AM
They release pokemon games every 2 years now
little bit higher price
free pokebank

no credit card or anything needed

oh right because this is just step 1 in making money off things that used to be free my bad, am i the only one who noticed? 0_o
and yeah i took some high school classes too, slippery slope and what not, but giving them the okay with this simply means they'll be able to try more moneygrubbing methods in the future
---
Fox news get's a pass because they have to go against reality's liberal bias. - SilentS89
#2AceGamer11xPosted 9/6/2013 9:36:12 AM
mhmm
---
Lurker of adofus
FC: 1590-4913-4456
#3OfficialAce-KunPosted 9/6/2013 9:36:39 AM
Shush! Don't give them any ideas!
---
Men are like cows, if you don't mlik them they explode.
#4mehmetskiPosted 9/6/2013 9:38:46 AM
OfficialAce-Kun posted...
Shush! Don't give them any ideas!

---
Xerneas, the gay-pride Pokemon
3DS FC: 4511-0558-9256
#5WILD_CHARIZARDPosted 9/6/2013 9:42:03 AM
You guys are sooooooo butthurt that they're charging a measly 5 dollars for a convenient service. Jesus Christ.
---
Wild Charizard ran away.
#6YourLuckPosted 9/6/2013 9:57:33 AM
Are Pokemon games generally $40 or $45? I remember HG/SS being $45 because of the pokewalker. If B/W/B2/W2 were $45, then X/Y being $5 more doesn't make that much of a difference, unless there are people who don't plan on using Pokebank at all.

I think stores should offer a regular version and one $5 more so people can choose to buy the Pokebank sub if want it. The ones who don't will have to spheal with it.
---
A familiar note is produced.
It's the note Desolation plays to keep its instrument in tune
#7MM125Posted 9/6/2013 10:29:31 AM
>How dare they charge for an optional storage service!
>They should've just charged us extra regardless of whether or not we want Pokémon Bank!
---
Oooh, MM, he be tryin' you, dawg. He be tryin' you. Best mind you biiiiiiiz-ness. ~KMA
*triple z snap* ~AluminumTicket
#8Serebii from SPPPosted 9/6/2013 10:32:16 AM
Sticky_Derp posted...
They release pokemon games every 2 years now
little bit higher price
free pokebank

no credit card or anything needed

oh right because this is just step 1 in making money off things that used to be free my bad, am i the only one who noticed? 0_o
and yeah i took some high school classes too, slippery slope and what not, but giving them the okay with this simply means they'll be able to try more moneygrubbing methods in the future

Because that would end up paying for the server upkeep/maintenance for a year. An annual fee will pay for it while it's active
---
Serebii from the amazing Serebii.net
Your #1 Source for ALL Pokémon Games & Anime info as the top online Pokédex & Attackdex!
#9Edgemaster70000Posted 9/6/2013 10:38:03 AM
MM125 posted...
>How dare they charge for an optional storage service!
>They should've just charged us extra regardless of whether or not we want Pokémon Bank!

---
XBL GT: ReptileAssassin. Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Emerl18
There's a point when trolling stops being funny.....When it starts.