This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

GF should have kept quiet on Pokemon Bank and increased the price of the game

#1113121987(Topic Creator)Posted 9/6/2013 10:25:21 AM
SMASHKING84 posted...
if the game was 45 dollars that'd be WAY better.
because it's only a one time fee.

Considering most hardcore players buy both versions, and each generation lasts 4 years. And a new set of game comes out after 2 years.

Literally, people will still be paying $20... Even if u dun get all the games, someone else will. And at the end of the day, the cost will still be covered. I guess all's well that end's well.

People seem to hate the ideal of subscription even though it's dirt cheap and would rather pay per transfer even though it will cost more. I really don't get it man.
#12RudokuPosted 9/6/2013 10:33:31 AM
13121987 posted...
GF should have kept quiet on Pokemon Bank and increased the price of the game quietly...

I would like to see the reaction of the fanbase then. prolly no one would care and buy the game as normal. -.-"

Nah. Then the guys that really didn't have a use for it would be paying for it. Remember those guys and their terrible threads hoping transfers wouldn't be allowed this Gen? Honestly, people will just buy the game and pay for the bank after the trials over anyway.
---
Magical Scientist is more perfect than EotS because you get to shoot dinosaurs out of a turtle.