This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Question about the Pokebank

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Question about the Pokebank

User Info: Geraun

Geraun
3 years ago#1
My question is: Being the that the 3DS is Region Blocked. How will someone pay for the $5 a year service if your not part of the Region and No Region is assign to you?

If my 3DS is US Region, I would need a US Credit Card or Nintendo Cards.

Nintendo will need to lift this region block. In my case I live outside the USA and my 3DS region is US. I have no choice because my region is not registered as a official region to Nintendo. I live in the Caribbean. We have no choice but to get a US 3DS and we are very much in the dark with Nintendo.

I do get WiFi Events. But I can't add Nintendo Credits with my Credit Card. I will have to wait until some I know travels to the USA and buy a Nintendo Card for me to add credit to my account.

I personally feel left out on this one. And who knows where else there are persons that has been left out too. If Nintendo/ Game Freak is looking for Global use of the games, we need Global Accessibility.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Question about the Pokebank

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived