This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I really hope that there's going to be more pulse moves.

#11SocranPosted 9/6/2013 12:36:28 PM
Aura Sphere is actually a Pulse move. If the translations were consistent, Lucario would be the Pulse Pokemon, and Aura Sphere would be called Pulse Bomb. (This is why Lucario can learn every Pulse move.)

Because "Pulse" is actually the same thing as Lucario's "Aura", we might be able to expect a move from any type that's associated with spiritual energy (although Water Pulse is an exception, because the Japanese word means wave/surge, making it a pun). So maybe a Psychic Pulse, and Fairy Pulse (or Fairy-type Magic Pulse). Possibly Ghost Pulse. We can probably rule out Flying, Rock, Steel, and the like. Electric and/or Ground might get one as another pun, however.
---
Socran's Razor: "Never attribute to massive stupidity by someone else, what could be explained by a tiny bit of stupidity on your own part."
#12rioCLASHPosted 9/6/2013 1:00:16 PM
We need a Pulse for every type!!

Water Pulse, Dark Pulse, Dragon Pulse...check!

Now what do we need?
Fire Pulse, Grass Pulse, Normal Pulse, Psychic Pulse, Bug Pulse, Steel Pulse, Poison Pulse, Ground Pulse, Rock Pulse, Fighting Pulse, Fairy Pulse, Electric Pulse, Ice Pulse, Ghost Pulse, Flying Pulse.
---
White FC: 0519 5142 2677
Black2 FC: 0949 3544 4071
#13morgoth834Posted 9/6/2013 1:03:43 PM
LuckOverSkill posted...
I hope he gets Aura Sphere :)

Aura Sphere
Ice Beam
Water Pulse
Dark Pulse

That's a pretty good Move Set based on his New Ability

Unless his ability gives pulse moves a huge boost, surf will probably still be better than water pulse.
#14Pendragon71037Posted 9/6/2013 1:04:34 PM
I wonder if Shadow Ball counts...
---
Chuck Finley is Forever! People that agree: 5. I believe in Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior and am 100% proud of it. Yeah, it's hot, but it's a dry heat.
#15paiprPosted 9/6/2013 1:05:52 PM
kinda the unfortunate thing about m.blastoise is that its ability leaves it very reliant on very few moves.

m.venasaur's ability is defencive so it can go with any move set it wants.

and m.charizards ability powers its fire moves, and solar beam, so kinda limiting like m.blastoise except at least m.charizards ability helps other pokemon too.
---
.....said an almost 30 year old married guy driving a van around for a living
3ds my fc, 0602-6823-9646, my wifes 0146.9112.0071
#16LotrMorgothPosted 9/6/2013 1:07:06 PM
water pulse includes confusion though which is nice

it would be easy to build a blastoise moveset around pulse moves and have it be able to take out a lot of different types
---
I don't know half of you half as well as I should like and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve. -Bilbo
gamertag: smeaGollum4
#17DrakoVongola1Posted 9/6/2013 1:08:37 PM
It would kinda suck if it only effected those few moves, but it's possible that it may effect more than just moves with the world Pulse in the name.
---
Official leader of the Illuminati.