This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Shendu vs Pokemonverse

#1Sebas27Posted 9/6/2013 12:08:30 PM
Those unfamiliar with Jackie Chan Adventures main antagonist:

http://www.comicvine.com/shendu/4005-50391/

He's in possession of all 12 talismans.
---
"Strike me again, and I shall bury that rod in your spark"-Predaking to Starscream
#2ZTIger5Posted 9/6/2013 12:09:49 PM
Okay. What about him?
---
Playing) FE: Awakening, Guild Wars 2. Skyrim, Pokemon White 2, Harvest Moon 11
Waiting) Pokemon XY, Batman: Arkham Origins, Titanfall, PvZ Garden Warfare
#3Sebas27(Topic Creator)Posted 9/6/2013 12:21:13 PM
ZTIger5 posted...
Okay. What about him?

Don't understand. Who is he?

http://jackiechanadventures.wikia.com/wiki/Shendu
---
"Strike me again, and I shall bury that rod in your spark"-Predaking to Starscream
#4XWolfOPosted 9/6/2013 12:24:24 PM
Magic must defeat magic!

So... Hmm... I think he'd win. No chi spells in Pokeverse, and he is immortal thanks to the Dog talisman, so yeah...
---
Woof...
#5IVIasterJayPosted 9/6/2013 12:28:47 PM
Mewtwo
#6Hanon623Posted 9/6/2013 12:30:47 PM
Since when do pokemon die in battles? They just need to knock him out in one attack and as a dragon type, Kyurem B can do it in one outrage.
#7SocranPosted 9/6/2013 12:39:41 PM
XWolfO posted...
Magic must defeat magic!

So... Hmm... I think he'd win. No chi spells in Pokeverse, and he is immortal thanks to the Dog talisman, so yeah...

Well, we've got Lucario's Aura, which as has been stated in several Mega Blastoise discussions, is the same type as the Pulse moves. So they may work against him.

Plus, Fairy types are magic-themed. Come to think of it, isn't Shendu a dragon? Boom, defeated by Fairies.
---
Socran's Razor: "Never attribute to massive stupidity by someone else, what could be explained by a tiny bit of stupidity on your own part."
#8MasterSpectrobePosted 9/6/2013 12:41:09 PM
Talisman Powers

Monkey: Turns anything into any animal
Dog: Immortality/Invulnerability
Horse: Healing
Dragon: Combustion, A really really powerful flame
Rabbit: Super Speed
Rooster: Levitation
Sheep: Astral Projection
Rat: Brings Inanimate Objects to life
Ox: Super Strength
Pig: Heat Beam Eye Blasts, very powerful
Tiger: Splits beings into two, specifically their Yin & Yang

Even with all this Shendu could probably still lose, TC does Shendu have Chi spells?
---
I pity the fool who takes this topic seriously >_>
#9XWolfOPosted 9/6/2013 12:47:20 PM(edited)
Socran posted...
XWolfO posted...
Magic must defeat magic!

Well, we've got Lucario's Aura, which as has been stated in several Mega Blastoise discussions, is the same type as the Pulse moves. So they may work against him.

Plus, Fairy types are magic-themed. Come to think of it, isn't Shendu a dragon? Boom, defeated by Fairies.

Yeah, Lucario might be able to blast or take his talismans, if his Aura works similar to chi. And now that I think about it, yeah, he's a dragon, and fairies beat dragons. Haha. Didn't even think about that before.

Oh, but I'm forgetting the Dog again. Even if the fairies do beat dragons, they can't touch him as long as he has the Dog inside him.
---
Woof...
#10Tatakai-No-KamiPosted 9/6/2013 12:45:52 PM
aiiiiyah
---
the official BAT DRAGON of the pokemon X/Y boards