This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is there any proof that Misty is comfirmed to be gay...

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Is there any proof that Misty is comfirmed to be gay...
2 years ago#1
or that is just spectuation from the fans?
---
What do you guys think about the fairy type?
Snorlax: This is delicious. Iris: O_O Charizard: Doe this mean i am in OU now? Pikachu: No es fake.
2 years ago#2
What.
2 years ago#3
mmmmm
---
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m0mbrb9vpk1rrrqcao1_500.gif
2 years ago#4
She was in love with Ash. She's not gay.

Also, in the games, she goes on dates I think.
---
Woof...
(edited by XWolfO)
2 years ago#5
Misty can't be gay. Not only is she in love with me (a guy), but she clearly had a thing for Ash.
---
Now i know why they call it salt, it's so di YUM
2 years ago#6
Whatever you had for lunch, I want some.
---
you know the closer you get to something
the tougher it is to see it
2 years ago#7
misty is not gay in the anime, misty and 99.9% of the characters in the games are blank sheets.

for all we know the players mother could be a lesbian. that's one reason why your father is never seen nor mentioned
2 years ago#8
XWolfO posted...
She was in love with Ash. She's not gay.

This, there was even a love song sung by Misty about Ash on the first Pokémon CD.
---
Playing Animal crossing: New Leaf,
My 3DS FC is 4725-7948-1248
2 years ago#9
fuzi11 posted...
misty is not gay in the anime, misty and 99.9% of the characters in the games are blank sheets.

for all we know the players mother could be a lesbian. that's one reason why your father is never seen nor mentioned

RSE?
---
Pokemon white FC:4599-8888-8049
3DS FC: 1590-5112-8588,Member of KIL, the KI:U clan
2 years ago#10
fuzi11 posted...

Except for Brendan/May.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/17Master
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Is there any proof that Misty is comfirmed to be gay...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived