This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do you use Pokegen mainly because the IV system is so messed up?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Do you use Pokegen mainly because the IV system is so messed up?
3 years ago#31
I still hold a firm belief that anyone who cheats in a game with a multiplayer mode of any kind should be taken out onto the streets and shot as an example.

Yes. This includes pokegenners.
Empress of the Jovian Empire
Mechanical Advisor for Golden Sun: Adept's Refuge
3 years ago#32
I use Pokesav or PokeGen for IVs mainly for one-time Pokemon (Legendaries, Events, special ones, etc.) or if I want to make up a competitive team in-game. I try to do it legit when I can, but I have so little free time nowadays that I have little choice unless I want to get way too little done each day...
http://nightsbeta09.deviantart.com/
I'm also a Let's Player on YouTube! I LP my favorite games! http://www.youtube.com/user/BetaNights
3 years ago#33
The only time I use it is for nicknaming Pokemon for which I no longer have the save data or those from previous gens that I want to keep. Also resetting EV's or assigning them to Pokemon which are hard to train (Wobbuffet). I'd rather not poke in my Pokemon's (pun....) data in case I mess up and lose the ability to transfer that Pokemon or use it online.

I also use it to check IV's to see if I have breed or captured useful Pokemon.
Meh....
3 years ago#34
Yes. IVs aren't fun at all. At least EVs can be freely manipulated, and nature doesnt take that long to get with a fairly limited number of them.

IVs require a goat sacrifice.
3 years ago#35
If you voted the third option, you're wrong.
"I am champion of Bellator. I am face of Bellator now. Who want with belt? Come on with cage. I am beat you. -Alexander Shlemenko
3 years ago#36
KeeperOfShadows posted...
Not really, I'm just lazy.
"God is great, beer is good, and people are crazy"
"I don't give a damn what other people think. What do ya think about that?"
3 years ago#37
No, I use Pokégen to get access to those idiotic event only Pokémon that don't even get released where I live.

Seriously, why should only some people be allowed to have certain Pokémon?
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Do you use Pokegen mainly because the IV system is so messed up?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived