This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I'm back! And this is what I think about X and Y so far

#1SpiegaPosted 9/6/2013 4:16:31 PM
Hi guys, I'm back again! And now that X and Y are right around the corner, here's what I think:

-All the new Pokemon look great! There hasn't been any design so far I didn't like.

-Fairy type was a great idea! Dragon Pokemon were too powerful before, but now they can be more balanced! Also, Fairy type seems to be weak to Fire and Steel and stuff, making other types better!

-Mega evolutions! Wow, I never saw that coming! Its soooooooo cool to see all these old Pokemon who we thought were fully evolved become even more strong! I can't wait to make all my old Pokemon evolve into Mega!

-Being able to pick more than one starter for a change is AWESOME! Wow! I'm super excited to play with Fennekin and Bulbasaur!

-Pokemon Bank is good! I don't like that people are being mean about it! When I watched the Nintendo Direct and that pretty lady said she wanted her children and grandchildren to be able to battle with the Charizard she battled with, I was so moved! I wanna do that to for my kids!

I just can't wait to play the new games when they come out!
#2westontickleePosted 9/6/2013 4:16:59 PM
K
---
Courtesy of Valcrist_Mk2: http://westonticklee.deviantart.com/favourites/
Queen Jiggs' Right hand Man. JiggsNation(Pokemon X, FFXV, LR: FFXIII and P4G Boards)
#3acerola-orionPosted 9/6/2013 4:18:03 PM
yeah pokemon is great isn't it
#4KitarooPosted 9/6/2013 4:18:37 PM
Spiega posted...

-All the new Pokemon look great! There hasn't been any design so far I didn't like.

You sure? Have you seen Eduardo, the llama thing Pokemon?
---
Currently playing : ACNL / M&LDT
#5westontickleePosted 9/6/2013 4:19:17 PM
Kitaroo posted...
Spiega posted...

You sure? Have you seen Eduardo, the llama thing Pokemon?

He hasn't seen over half the pokemon if he posted a statement like that
---
Queen Jiggs' Right hand Man. JiggsNation(Pokemon X, FFXV, LR: FFXIII and P4G Boards)
#6Spiega(Topic Creator)Posted 9/6/2013 4:23:51 PM
You guys call yourselves Pokemon fans?! Come on, all of them look great to me! And they should to you, too! Swirlix and Dedenne look so cuddly and cute! And there's big and tough ones like Yveltal too! There's cool Pokemon for everybody to love!
#7westontickleePosted 9/6/2013 4:25:51 PM
Spiega posted...
You guys call yourselves Pokemon fans?! Come on, all of them look great to me! And they should to you, too! Swirlix and Dedenne look so cuddly and cute! And there's big and tough ones like Yveltal too! There's cool Pokemon for everybody to love!

10 year old confirmed
---
#8Great_ReapettePosted 9/6/2013 4:26:51 PM
westonticklee posted...
Spiega posted...

10 year old confirmed

10 years old and still more mature than you.
---
Build a man a fire, keep him warm for a day.
Set a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life.
#9reannamatorPosted 9/6/2013 4:27:19 PM
Trolling 10/10, would read again.
---
I'm not a GRRL gamer; I'm just another kid who had a Nintendo and never grew out of it.
#10PinxedPosted 9/6/2013 4:27:54 PM
Who's this? It seems like me coming back and saying "I'm back!"
---
"Do people go to Smogon's forums and complain about GameFaqs?" - Duskull24
"...you are a god among men" - The Red Man