This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

ITT:Your Character's name and how you try to dress them up as.

#1Nerwrax15Posted 9/6/2013 7:00:12 PM
I not sure what I want to name my character, probablt sonething with an X, and I just want him to have a backwards cap, and ill dress up as I see fit.
---
NaughtyGhost, my fav person on gamefaqs. Props+forever=http://i697.photobucket.com/albums/vv335/NaughtyGhostGuy/may.jpg
http://www.youtube.com/user/Nerwrax15
#21998_zPosted 9/6/2013 7:04:52 PM
I need to see the customizations before I make a decision.
---
Official Nozomi and Trumpeter of the SMT4 board.
The sole rule of any videogamer is to save save save. Especially when something rare happens. - LightHawKnight
#3SuperNerdSorenPosted 9/6/2013 8:54:53 PM
I've been giving my characters themed names in each set of games ever since I started over in Ruby and Sapphire. I'm not exactly sure what to go with this time. Hmm... maybe PJ and Pistol since those got my interest when I started watching a bunch of episodes of Good Troop.
---
Giygas: I feel g...o...o...d... I'm h...a...p...p...y... Laaaaaaaaaggg...
#4PrettyTonyTigerPosted 9/6/2013 8:57:14 PM
If I can dress Serena up as Skyla

You best believe I'm choosing Serena and will name her Skyla! Hope I can unlock the outfit soon!
---
Females are the greatest beings in the universe!!!
Users who agree: 16!!!
#5Arne83Posted 9/6/2013 9:01:51 PM
Name is Arne... what I always go with. And if I can, putting him in a tux and a top hat. Dapper as f*** Arne would like to battle.
---
More of a Pokemon fan than TherianReturns will ever be.
Snowflame is greatest comic villain ever made. Shame on DC for letting him fade into obscurity.
#6Shadow_CharzardPosted 9/6/2013 9:03:20 PM
I was GONNA name him "Xavier," but now it doesn't seem so original -_-' So I'm still thinking of a name. Maybe Riley or Dante--I love those names and have been saving them for the right Pokemon game.

I really wish they'd release more information on the customization. With the game coming out in just over a month, I've learned about enough Pokemon and Megavolutions to tide me over. Let's see some clothes, Game Freak.

But anyway, I'll probably go with a black male character with white hair--that tends to be my style for all customizable games. Probably wear some cool hat. I might end up emulating Riley's look (Gen IV Lucario guy), depending on the clothing options. I'll just have to wait and see.
#7PrettyTonyTigerPosted 9/6/2013 9:03:59 PM
Arne83 posted...
Name is Arne... what I always go with. And if I can, putting him in a tux and a top hat. Dapper as f*** Arne would like to battle.

Skyla *flips her s*** PRETTY* CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!!
---
Females are the greatest beings in the universe!!!
Users who agree: 16!!!
#8Spitz_of_TFFPosted 9/6/2013 9:05:12 PM(edited)
I'mma use the male and give him a skirt! /jk *shot*

But seriously, I'll need to see the customizations before I make a choice.
---
Check out my CYOA HERE: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/643003-fire-emblem-awakening/66644523
I'm Insane! Who keeps shooting me every time I talk?! *shot*
#9MM125Posted 9/6/2013 11:03:18 PM
Spitz_of_TFF posted...
I'mma use the male and give him a skirt! /jk *shot*

This, except without the jk and the getting shot. >_>

But yeah, I'd probably need to see the customizations.
---
Oooh, MM, he be tryin' you, dawg. He be tryin' you. Best mind you biiiiiiiz-ness. ~KMA
*triple z snap* ~AluminumTicket
#10Hierarchy225Posted 9/6/2013 11:05:11 PM(edited)
I'll name my female protag Alex.

She'll wear a normal shirt/hoody, and jeans, and maybe a wool cap.

No dresses.
---
The Official Lucario of the Pokemon X Board // Power of Friendship is OP
3DS Friend Code 1993-7813-6870