This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

ITT:Your Character's name and how you try to dress them up as.

#11Rose_MagePosted 9/6/2013 11:05:11 PM
1998_z posted...
I need to see the customizations before I make a decision.

---
R ~ Official Parvati and Beth of the SMTIV board, The_Sol_Blader's loving wife
#12SOLDIER_BankaiPosted 9/6/2013 11:23:21 PM
Boy named Vai, dressed in jeans with a black jacket or black open short-sleeve shirt over a white shirt.
#13TruePowerSeekerPosted 9/6/2013 11:27:12 PM
Mekeji and I'm going to need a top hat, suit, and monocle. Just to make the character look dapper as ****.

I would teach all these ruffians some manners through the power of Mega Mewtwo.
---
http://tinyurl.com/ck8fqvn
http://tinyurl.com/kwzh647
#14RoleOfGSHCPosted 9/6/2013 11:34:25 PM
Forgive the odd art on the Gallade, but...

This is Shinju:

http://i.imgur.com/C2D7n6N.jpg

I'll be remaking her the best I can. It's either her or Aile I have for my trainer (Shinju being for the first games, Aile for the expansion), but I only have art of Shinju right now.
---
Empress of the Jovian Empire
Mechanical Advisor for Golden Sun: Adept's Refuge
#15XereintPosted 9/6/2013 11:35:48 PM
I'll dress my character in black. And only black.
#16wind64aPosted 9/6/2013 11:37:53 PM
I'm probably going with the girl and naming her Faragonda. I'm hoping I can give her white hair. She'll wear a dark blue blouse, with a long light blue skirt. Alternately I could see if a deep blue dress with a slightly lighter blue caplet is an option. The third option is a white gown with a matching cape. If at least one of these is an option along with the white hair I should be able to give my MC a proper Faragonda cosplay outfit.
---
Badge Case [Time Badge]
StrifeHart is my OTP. services performed at BSC: 2 Riley's Boyfriend on the Pokemon BW2 & X boards. W1 FC: 4170 0917 6393
#17Cheesepower5Posted 9/6/2013 11:46:02 PM(edited)
If the customisation is good enough, probably a red pony-tailed girl with green eyes called Karen wearing anything efficient looking. Not prohibitively conservative, but something you'd wear on a hike. That or a tall, fairly generic looking boy with short brown hair and blue eyes, wearing anything red and similarly efficient looking - his name would be my name, Rob.
---
We are the champions, but me most of all!
Official Eikichi Mishina of all MegaTen boards.
#18XWolfOPosted 9/6/2013 11:50:36 PM
I'll name him either Wolfgang or Wolf and I'll dress him the way he'll look good to me. What he will wear depends on what we get. I just hope that all clothes and accessories don't suck.
---
Woof...
#19tiomastaPosted 9/7/2013 12:13:19 AM
Instead of making my character just for personal taste, I'd look for any funny or amusing items or combinations that would make people smile if they saw my avatar.

Maybe you can make a character after some NPC and change your personal text to a line of his/her. So other people see your character on the PSS and it goes "hi, I'm Nurse Joy, do you want me to restore your pokemon?"

And for the record, at least Battle Revolution did have actual tophats! Here's hoping.
---
There are three types of people in the world: people that can count, and people that can't.
#20RDS1Posted 9/7/2013 12:22:20 AM
MM125 posted...
Spitz_of_TFF posted...
I'mma use the male and give him a skirt! /jk *shot*

This, except without the jk and the getting shot. >_>

But yeah, I'd probably need to see the customizations.

This, except without the male. <.<

But yeah, see, customizations, etc.
---
Official Bride and Wife of Noire
(of the Fire Emblem Awakening message board)