This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

so havent bought or played a pokemon game since sapphire

#1UpyersPosted 9/6/2013 8:43:05 PM
decided to pick up Pokemon Y for me and Pokemon X for my wife
loving the new updates they are making, and getting to start with charmander is amazing(Charizard & Jirachi are my faves)

anything we should know?

will we be able to collect all the pokemon we want between the 2 games?
---
PSN: Upyers 3DS FC: 3411-0787-8191
kingblink.com My top 5 Game Series FF, KH, GoW, Skylanders, Tekken
#2tiomastaPosted 9/6/2013 8:51:36 PM
The only really big change after that point is that moves aren't decided to be either physical or special from their type alone, every move is classified as one of those individually. So something like Fire Punch can be physical even though fire-type moves used to be only special.

Upyers posted...

With the 2, a bajillion should be available, but not every single one. There's still going to be a couple you have to transfer from this older game, this couple from this other game... Or maybe trade online.
---
There are three types of people in the world: people that can count, and people that can't.
#3Upyers(Topic Creator)Posted 9/7/2013 6:25:55 AM
tiomasta posted...
The only really big change after that point is that moves aren't decided to be either physical or special from their type alone, every move is classified as one of those individually. So something like Fire Punch can be physical even though fire-type moves used to be only special.

Upyers posted...

With the 2, a bajillion should be available, but not every single one. There's still going to be a couple you have to transfer from this older game, this couple from this other game... Or maybe trade online.

o thats interesting and alright gotta get Mew, Celebie, & Jirachi(my fave legendary)
---
#4Upyers(Topic Creator)Posted 9/7/2013 6:29:45 AM
tiomasta posted...

Upyers posted...

o thats interesting and alright gotta get Mew, Celebie, & Jirachi(my fave legendary)
---