This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Noctowl needs love.

#11FattitudePosted 9/7/2013 9:41:22 AM
Both Noctowl and Golduck need Megas with Psychic typing.
---
(>^_^)>(>O_o)>
y helo thar
#12Jaricko(Topic Creator)Posted 9/7/2013 9:43:32 AM
Fattitude posted...
Both Noctowl and Golduck need Megas with Psychic typing.

Why does it need a mega? Why cant it just evolve? Or do you think you would actually use up your 1 mega slot just for noctowl.
---
I like Lances!
#13Fit-It_FelixPosted 9/7/2013 9:46:40 AM
Sume_Gai posted...
I adore noctowl for being my go to 'mon to stomp Bugsy

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY ABOUT MY WAIFU?????????
---
My darling waifu, Bugsy!
http://i.imgur.com/kETK7.jpg
#14johnydrexelPosted 9/7/2013 9:56:43 AM(edited)
If it's any conciliation to you, TC, I raised my Noctowl to lv. 100 in Diamond. Only not out of any sort of love. Those sacrifice Pokemon (aka HM slaves) need to be able to take hits to maximize their use.

I feel like that the Unown Pokemon need a serious boost (maybe tie it into a generation with an 'Unown' legendary?) - more so than any other Pokemon. The first time I encountered one, I was awed. Later, I was awed that such a weak Pokemon existed... and in so many forms.
---
I just type crap that sounds legit.
#15Jaricko(Topic Creator)Posted 9/7/2013 10:07:49 AM
Fit-It_Felix posted...
Sume_Gai posted...
I adore noctowl for being my go to 'mon to stomp Bugsy

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY ABOUT MY WAIFU?????????

You mean your husbandu? or however it is you would say husband.
---
I like Lances!
#16Misdreavus573Posted 9/7/2013 10:49:45 AM(edited)
Noctowl is my favorite Normal/Flying type, it's an owl with psychic powers. Good HP and Sp Def and a pretty good movepool makes it a nice wall.

Unfortunately, people only like the SPAM ALL OF THE ATTACKS OHKO EVERYTHING type of Pokemon, so Noctowl will never get much love over something like Staraptor.
#17Jaricko(Topic Creator)Posted 9/7/2013 11:10:39 AM
Misdreavus573 posted...
Noctowl is my favorite Normal/Flying type, it's an owl with psychic powers. Good HP and Sp Def and a pretty good movepool makes it a nice wall.

Unfortunately, people only like the SPAM ALL OF THE ATTACKS OHKO EVERYTHING type of Pokemon, so Noctowl will never get much love over something like Staraptor.

There is also the fact that was stated earlier. Noctowl's stats are not really built such that it can handle the attacks that are bound to be thrown at it. Thunder bolt and ice beam with destroy it. They are both also pretty common although i do not play NU so maybe its less common there.
---
I like Lances!
#18sammyslammerPosted 9/7/2013 1:49:30 PM
Hanon623 posted...
Noctowl has psychic moves without actually being the psychic type it's an interesting bird just not a good one.

What? Owls aren't birds, owls are psychics.
---
TL;DR The post above is too short.
#19smashman92Posted 9/7/2013 2:08:59 PM
I would love to see an evo for Noctowl. I actually like him, and I have a shiny Noctowl!
---
Charizard for SSBU