This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

About character battles: How A Pokemon won't make it to the final.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. About character battles: How A Pokemon won't make it to the final.
2 years ago#1
People are already splitting their votes between Blue and Pikachu, if all the pokemon fans voted for Pikachu, instead of blue, Pikachu would be rolling Sora by 60%.

Blue isn't a good character, he was in, what, 2 games? (Not including versions), but Pikachu has appeared in all of them, at least once.

This will be an issue in the Final nine too, If Pikachu does get in, people will be divided between Pikachu and Squirtle, and a pokemon won't get into the final, Charizard might get in, but, I doubt it.

What I'm saying is, Vote for Pikachu, and don't divide your votes.

INB4 "Voted blue To spite you"
---
Pacman is a deadbeat uncle who embarrasses everyone involved while living off of his one single moment of glory he had back in the 80s -Tirkaro 2013
2 years ago#2
I don't mean to spite you, but I can just as easily make an argument that Pika is a poor choice and that you should vote for Blue. Pika has no actual character or personality. No dialogue, no story-changing moments, nothing that would make me say he's a deserving character.

Don't get me wrong, he's a wonderful Pokemon, and you might say that his personality is whatever the player wants, but he still has little that makes him a true character. All things that Blue, despite being in far fewer games, has in droves.
---
There's nothing that sucks worse that that moment in an argument when you realize that you are wrong.
2 years ago#3
Verdika posted...
I don't mean to spite you, but I can just as easily make an argument that Pika is a poor choice and that you should vote for Blue. Pika has no actual character or personality. No dialogue, no story-changing moments, nothing that would make me say he's a deserving character.

Don't get me wrong, he's a wonderful Pokemon, and you might say that his personality is whatever the player wants, but he still has little that makes him a true character. All things that Blue, despite being in far fewer games, has in droves.

Unless we go into the Anime, where blue has a bit of character, and Pikachu has truck loads.

But it's gamefaqs, I see what you mean, but Pikachu has personality in other games, such as, "Hey you Pikachu" and other bad/good spin offs.
---
Pacman is a deadbeat uncle who embarrasses everyone involved while living off of his one single moment of glory he had back in the 80s -Tirkaro 2013
2 years ago#4
Verdika posted...

Pikachu has personality. Play Yellow and you'll see what I mean.
---
Looot!!!
Psn: Sobriquet835
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. About character battles: How A Pokemon won't make it to the final.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived