This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Eevee >>>>> Everything else

#1DojoOfDirtPosted 9/7/2013 4:05:32 AM
The only pokemon that evolves not once not twice but 8 times! And all of it's evolutions are awesome and sooo cute.
---
POkeMOn Is My LOve FOreVEr
HAhaHAha SMelL YOu LAteR
#2fissionprimerPosted 9/7/2013 4:16:13 AM
No.. I demands MegaEevee with judgement plates.
---
Sorry for my grammar, I'm typing on Ipad.
#3XWolfOPosted 9/7/2013 4:23:18 AM
No. Eevee and it's evolutions suck.
---
Woof...
#4MidnightCrewPosted 9/7/2013 4:30:48 AM
Eevee is boring and it's evolutions are just recolours of it with some crap tacked on in general. The only somewhat decent one is Vaporeon.
---
Official Scrafty Of The Black And White Clan, Official Misdreavus of The BW 2 Boards. Official Lorelei of the BW 2 Boards.
#5BalloonBattle05Posted 9/7/2013 4:44:43 AM
Tyrogue uses Mach Punch. GG.
---
A GameFAQs user from August 1, 2010 to March 27, 2012.
Known as Megaleg back then.
#6XereintPosted 9/7/2013 4:46:18 AM
fissionprimer posted...
No.. I demands MegaEevee with judgement plates.

Good idea.
#7TJ_17_Posted 9/7/2013 4:47:58 AM
Eevee evolves just once. Don't kid yourself. And those evolutions are, at best, unimaginative ripoffs of eevee, with a few party tricks to keep people like you screaming.
---
I want to make the right coast of Cinnabar Island an anarchist state, and shoot down the surfing trainers with a rifle from my beach mansion.
#8DojoOfDirt(Topic Creator)Posted 9/7/2013 5:01:51 AM
You guys are just jealous that your favorite pokemon isn't so loved and special enough to evolve 8 times. Eevee's the greatest and eeveelutions FTW!
---
POkeMOn Is My LOve FOreVEr
HAhaHAha SMelL YOu LAteR
#9SuprSaiyanRockrPosted 9/7/2013 5:09:52 AM
DojoOfDirt posted...
You guys are just jealous that your favorite pokemon isn't so loved and special enough to evolve 8 times. Eevee's the greatest and eeveelutions FTW!

I'm not too bothered if you like Eevee best, but I'd point out that that argument could easily be flipped and said: 'Eevee is so crap that he needs 8 different evo options to be worth considering'.

It's all baseless conjecture, ultimately. What works for some, doesn't for others. Simple as that.
---
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr
Efficiency>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nostalgia. Always.