This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Incoming Dragon type Eeveelution.

#51Soul_of_YveltalPosted 9/7/2013 10:39:15 AM
empireoffire posted...
Soul_of_Yveltal posted...
the_doctor1013 posted...
science dammit

Why do people think science and religion can't get along? In evolution all humans have a common ancestor, in creationism all humans have a common ancestor. Adam was created from earth, the first cell was formed from natural chemicals that were already on earth. Eve was created from a part of adam, the second cell divided from the first cell. Who's to say did not misunderstand God?

I believe he was playing with the term "god dammit".

Trust me, I've watched South Park.

Oh, I misread that then.
---
I am the true Yveltal.
#52arvilinoPosted 9/7/2013 10:40:38 AM
It's been mentioned before, if there was going to be more than just sylveon it'd be announced already. Otherwise all the Gen VII merchandise featuring with Eevee and it's evolutions would be redundant.
---
"The fact of the matter is that we've been here constantly. We've been betraying peoples expectations, in a good way, for a long time."
#53MaplesGrandGMPosted 9/7/2013 10:49:03 AM
God damn it, TC, I hope you're right.
#54VerdikaPosted 9/7/2013 2:58:23 PM
OssiTheGreat posted...
Do you guys have a moment to spare, to hear about our lord and savior Arceus?

I'm all ears. Please come in.
---
There's nothing that sucks worse that that moment in an argument when you realize that you are wrong.
#55GroadergreenPosted 9/7/2013 3:04:06 PM
Ay dios mio, this could be amazing!
---
The Official Demonee-Ho of the SMT IV Board
#56Emerald_MeliosPosted 9/7/2013 4:58:06 PM
What if they decide to add both Dragon and Poison along with Fairy as a throwback to Gen 1?
#57HulkkisPosted 9/7/2013 5:00:39 PM
Goddamn i love when people get mad over their fairy tales being insulted.
---
"South-Korea is the only nation whose national sport has a sequel."
-Disc
#58sesshomaru_55(Topic Creator)Posted 9/8/2013 7:09:14 PM
Hulkkis posted...
Goddamn i love when people get mad over their fairy tales being insulted.

Jesus christ you are goddamn right on that one.
---
PSN - Tack06
Gamertag - Tack06
#59jneal57Posted 9/8/2013 7:18:32 PM
FishyGoodness12 posted...
sesshomaru_55 posted...
I can feel it in my very goddamn bones. This WILL happen. And if it doesn't, I will sacrifice my very soul to alter reality and make it real.

Please don't use God's name in vain.

*goes to vain (south of vrance)* GOD! IS THAT YOU? I WANT A #3 COMBO AND A SMALL SHAKE....THANK YOU.
---
Go show your support for Keiji Inafune's (this is the guy behind megaman) new project Mighty No. 9 http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/mightyno9/mighty-no-9
#60RoobitysuPosted 9/8/2013 7:20:49 PM
FishyGoodness12 posted...
sesshomaru_55 posted...
I can feel it in my very goddamn bones. This WILL happen. And if it doesn't, I will sacrifice my very soul to alter reality and make it real.

Please don't use God's name in vain.

But God hates Eevee, and all Eevee fans are comdemned to an eternity in Hell, anyway.

Didn't you get the memo?
---
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/82442627/Adelle.png I draw lolis :D https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/82442627/IsawaKiyokoAlternate.png