This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How do you think we would get MegaStones?

#1bonannPosted 9/7/2013 7:17:03 AM
Well, they did say it wasn't going to be found through normal gameplay. Also wondering if it's a one time use in battle... that would make Drought Zard pretty bad compared to Drought Tales.
---
3DS: 4313 - 0687- 5263 | AC: NL Town: Aries
#2RagirothPosted 9/7/2013 7:19:03 AM
Not found through normal play? Ugh, this is getting me worried.
---
http://z8.invisionfree.com/Final_Chase_Zone/index.php?
PSN-Ragiroth
#3KibalnuzukaPosted 9/7/2013 7:19:29 AM
Events maybe.
---
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point. - Kenji
#4AysanderPosted 9/7/2013 7:20:10 AM
They said that the only one not found in normal gameplay is Torchic's megastone...
---
http://s4.zetaboards.com/Pokemon_Dark_Red/index/
#5bonann(Topic Creator)Posted 9/7/2013 7:20:25 AM
Ragiroth posted...
Not found through normal play? Ugh, this is getting me worried.

Yeah. I'm surprised everyone's been ignoring that statement...
---
#6Tempestuous_SeaPosted 9/7/2013 7:20:32 AM
Only Torchic's stone has been revealed to be unavailable in normal gameplay. There might be a shop for them, or maybe most of them will be randomly scattered around the region.
---
if my yesterday is a disgrace
tell me that you still recall my name
#7bonann(Topic Creator)Posted 9/7/2013 7:22:25 AM
Tempestuous_Sea posted...
Only Torchic's stone has been revealed to be unavailable in normal gameplay. There might be a shop for them, or maybe most of them will be randomly scattered around the region.

I see. I remember hearing the narrator guy saying megastones not being found through normal gameplay, which bothered me.
---
#8el_tercer_poderPosted 9/7/2013 7:22:40 AM

...Ugh, I'm sure that they'll be found in the obligatory Battle Tower/Subway/Whatever's shop, at a *very* expensive price.
---
"Many of you feel bad for this lamp...That is because you're crazy.
It has no feelings! And the new one is much better." (IKEA's Lamp commercial)
#9Tempestuous_SeaPosted 9/7/2013 7:24:10 AM
el_tercer_poder posted...

...Ugh, I'm sure that they'll be found in the obligatory Battle Tower/Subway/Whatever's shop, at a *very* expensive price.

If there's something like PWT, where you can get up to 8-9 points for a mere 3 battles, it wouldn't bother me too much. Otherwise, yeah, it'd be a real pain.
---
if my yesterday is a disgrace
tell me that you still recall my name
#10bonann(Topic Creator)Posted 9/7/2013 7:25:37 AM
el_tercer_poder posted...

If there's something like PWT, where you can get up to 8-9 points for a mere 3 battles, it wouldn't bother me too much. Otherwise, yeah, it'd be a real pain.

I've always avoided BP after Emerald... It's such a pain collecting them, but considering how good they are, it might end being like that.
---