This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How do you think we would get MegaStones?

#21WingZeroEWPosted 9/7/2013 8:51:25 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbqkqdfrfes

pause it at 13:50 and read the text still Im not sure
#22ZTIger5Posted 9/7/2013 8:58:46 AM
We'll be finding them throughout the map for the most part. Others will be available via event, and probably some will be given by NPCs. I also imagine a few will be purchasable from vendors or as rewards for Battle Points and such. And they have unlimited uses, so there's nothing to worry about in that respect.
---
Playing) FE: Awakening, Guild Wars 2. Skyrim, Pokemon White 2, Harvest Moon 11
Waiting) Pokemon XY, Batman: Arkham Origins, Titanfall, PvZ Garden Warfare
#23TubbusPosted 9/7/2013 10:11:37 AM
I reckon you'll find them during normal gameplay. Or, most of them anyway, Blazikenite was confirmed not to be avaliable.
My reason for saying this is during a recent video (I think it was the Pokemon Direct. I'll check up on it, but anyway...) there was the main character talking to an old man by a beach and he says something along the lines of 'Im sure you'll be able to use that mega stone', which I guess implies we'll find them during normal gameplay.
If we do, I personally hope it's like getting the rarer TMs (fighting your way through a dungeon) for a specific one, rather than purchasing them with BP.
#24TubbusPosted 9/7/2013 10:15:19 AM
13:50 during Pokemon Direct, as WingZeroEX said. It says 'Im sure you can master the power of the bond between your Pokemon and that Mega Stone'. I.E - He gives you one. Or you find one next to him or whatever.