This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Team Nova RP Episode 1: The Rise of Heroes

#131OsrangerPosted 9/7/2013 8:07:08 PM
Osric sees the knife flashing toward him, and he knocks it away. The machamp strikes again, but he is much to slow and Osric flips over to the knife on the ground, ready to finish this, but no one is there. Someone teleported them away. Osric's Starburst fizzles out, now useless.

"Dang it!!"

His dragonite flies down and lands in front of you, cradling its injured arm, an axe sticking out of it. Osric takes the axe, and retrieves his sword.

"Wherever they are, they are no longer my problem. I have a city to take." Dragonite lifts him into the air, and they head off toward the bell tower, for a better view of the city."

-----
Are there still rebels left in Ecruteak?
---
I'm not a Taguel!
Official Taguel in disguise of the FE:A board.
#132uuurrrgghPosted 9/7/2013 8:15:00 PM
Brendan sees the Gardevoir give him a device, the teleport somewhere. Feeling the psychic grip fade away, he looked to find his pokemon still pinned down. Hm, looks like the Gardevor want me to do something, or she wouldn't have given me this device. Picking up what looked like a pokegear, Brendan saw red dots all over a map of the world. What does she want me to do with this?
---
Apparently, I'm nobody.
B2 FC: 3010 5891 4441
#133Cheesepower5Posted 9/7/2013 8:15:26 PM
Grant gapes in surprise. "No kidding, who knew..." He says. He then laughs himself. "I guess us humans are going to have to pick up the slack, or we'll all be replaced! Wouldn't want the Mewtwo Rebellion to change hands to the Squirtle Squad, would we?"

Maybe I should try to teach Ymir how to read... He thinks to himself. Yeah, when Team Nova is gone, that's what I'll do.
---
We are the champions, but me most of all!
Official Eikichi Mishina of all MegaTen boards.
#134Golurkcanfly(Topic Creator)Posted 9/7/2013 8:17:41 PM
Updated Nova Logo: http://s1284.photobucket.com/user/Wartex1/media/TeamNova_zpsdbb9d0d5.png.html?sort=3&o=0
---
Will kick puppies for a good sig.
#135GX1997Posted 9/7/2013 8:19:09 PM
"Well,if they could take down Team Nova,I don't see anything wrong with relaxing while they do the work.But anyway,I need to get ready and see where we're going.I think I have an idea..."
---
Emerald Nuzlocke:Solrenge,Kaida,Aqua,Arrow,Loyal,Nariko
Official Random Keyblade Master of the KH3 board since June 11,2013 12:06 am est
#136Cheesepower5Posted 9/7/2013 8:23:33 PM
"Yeah, I guess so." Grant says. "See ya' around, Meridia."

She kind of reminds me of big sis. A lot easier to deal with, though. He thinks. I wonder... Just where is Eileen, anyway? I hope she's alright.
---
We are the champions, but me most of all!
Official Eikichi Mishina of all MegaTen boards.
#137IVIasterJayPosted 9/7/2013 8:28:28 PM
uuurrrggh posted...
Brendan sees the Gardevoir give him a device, the teleport somewhere. Feeling the psychic grip fade away, he looked to find his pokemon still pinned down. Hm, looks like the Gardevor want me to do something, or she wouldn't have given me this device. Picking up what looked like a pokegear, Brendan saw red dots all over a map of the world. What does she want me to do with this?

Jay's phone beeps. About time. He sets down his notebook. He'd finished his drawing. It was of a tower eclipsing the sun, but also of a blade cutting into a hand that attempted to touch the sun. Like all of his drawings, Jay though it best not to look to deep into it.
He links his phone to the communicator (walkie talkie but text, it doesn't have the map, which is Jay's secret) and checks its position. Solitaire had brought him all the way to Sinnoh!
He sent a message. It read:

Give this device to your leader. The Gardevoir will take you wherever you need to go.

P.S. And if you harm the Gardevoir I will kill you.

Jay was glad he hadn't been needed in Lavender Town. Apparently the town's defenses had stopped the attacker. He didn't like that town. It held too many bad memories.
#138uuurrrgghPosted 9/7/2013 8:42:16 PM(edited)
Brendan saw a envelope icon pop-up, and selected it. "Take this device to your leader? Nice trick there, it would've worked if I know where Blue is." However, I do need to get out of Sinnoh. There was a old Galactic base here, wasn't there? I old get some info on the place before I leave. Lightly camoflauging his immobolized pokemon with grass, Brendan set off to Valley Windworks. Not trusting that Gardevoir. Teleportation powers or no, I have a bad feeling about her.
---
Apparently, I'm nobody.
B2 FC: 3010 5891 4441
#139GX1997Posted 9/7/2013 8:45:10 PM
And I was right.Lavender Town is my next stop.If I leave sooner,I can take the extra time I have for recon.

So Meridia set out,flying on a Unfezant that belonged to the resistance.Kanto may have been far away,but she was more than ready to be out in the field.
---
Emerald Nuzlocke:Solrenge,Kaida,Aqua,Arrow,Loyal,Nariko
Official Random Keyblade Master of the KH3 board since June 11,2013 12:06 am est
#140IVIasterJayPosted 9/7/2013 8:49:14 PM
uuurrrggh posted...
Brendan saw a envelope icon pop-up, and selected it. "Take this device to your leader? Nice trick there, it would've worked if I know where Blue is." However, I do need to get out of Sinnoh. There was a old Galactic base here, wasn't there? I old get some info on the place before I leave. Lightly camoflauging his immobolized pokemon with grass, Brendan set off to Valley Windworks. Not trusting that Gardevoir. Teleportation powers or no, I have a bad feeling about her.

Solitaire floated in the air above the flower fields, watching as the human read the message.
Brendan started walking away, but Solitaire teleported him back where he started. She'd also gotten a copy of the message Jay ad sent. Brendan had no choice but to follow the instructions. Her job was to do anything in her power to make this human take the communicator to Mewtwo. And there was no way she'd fail a mission given to her by Jay.
She disabled the restrained pokemon again, it wouldn't do for them to free themselves. One of them looked heavily injured from fighting Osric.