This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Your reaction: They announce a new Shadow Pokemon game...

#21Dino-KPosted 9/7/2013 11:06:27 AM
gamingrat posted...
B01t posted...
I'd play it.
I loved Pokemon Colosseum and XD, personally.

---
3ds friend code: 1676-3803-7109 (Dean)
ACNL Dream Address: 5000-2397-1523| Dean from Thundaga
#22Doctor_SpankyPosted 9/7/2013 11:09:31 AM
I can dig this idea. I never played Gale of Darkness. What if it was called "Gayle of Darkness?" And it was about some broad name Gayle who became Shadow Gayle? Now that I would play.
#23wheeling_gamerPosted 9/7/2013 11:16:14 AM
My reaction would be HELL YES!!!
---
You know you read too much when you dream about flying books.
#24LazorFistPosted 9/7/2013 11:21:21 AM
That would be a great idea. All Shadow Pokémon would probably also have their DW abilities too so that would come in handy in catching useful Pokemon.
#25GastroidPosted 9/7/2013 11:35:07 AM
Make it a fully fledged Team Miror B (gaining even more traction since its inception) instead of Cipher and you have me sold.
---
Magga Syroid
Antiquity Incarnate
#26MasterDarkenPosted 9/7/2013 12:01:36 PM
I would be thrilled for another of the series. Mirror B would make his disco-studded self known again, we'd get to visit a whole new region once more, and we would get a 3D visual on all the 5th Gen Pokemon, possibly 6th if they wished to go that route.

I'd honestly buy the game even if I didn't own a Wii U at the time, as long as the same company that made Colosseum and XD were part of making it.
#27pokemonfreak97Posted 9/7/2013 12:02:53 PM
Gastroid posted...
Make it a fully fledged Team Miror B (gaining even more traction since its inception) instead of Cipher and you have me sold.

...but Miror B. never did anything notable after Colosseum. Canonically he caught three Shadow Pokemon: Voltorb, Nosepass, and Dragonite, lost three times to Michael (losing another Shadow each time) and then gave up on world domination, going to dance at the Krabby Club instead. It wouldn't make sense.

And I suppose that would be exactly why he'd do it.
---
Generation (pi)(i).
When you see this, raise e to the generation and add 1. Social experiment.
#28GastroidPosted 9/7/2013 12:08:21 PM
From: pokemonfreak97 | Posted: 9/7/2013 2:02:53 PM | #027
Gastroid posted...

...but Miror B. never did anything notable after Colosseum. Canonically he caught three Shadow Pokemon: Voltorb, Nosepass, and Dragonite, lost three times to Michael (losing another Shadow each time) and then gave up on world domination, going to dance at the Krabby Club instead. It wouldn't make sense.

And I suppose that would be exactly why he'd do it.

It's Miror B. You could have something as ridiculous as someone having shaved off his afro while he was asleep, causing him to go on insane revenge on the world, and it would make sense.
---
Destroid
Dest-variant Android
#29ZeroRidleyPosted 9/7/2013 12:08:22 PM
i quite like the sound of that.
---
http://i.imgur.com/3PNApA2.png
#30MM125Posted 9/7/2013 12:26:35 PM
So long as it linked to the Pokémon Bank, so I wouldn't have to go through all the effort it takes to get purified Shadow Pokémon on my main game. >_>
---
Oooh, MM, he be tryin' you, dawg. He be tryin' you. Best mind you biiiiiiiz-ness. ~KMA
*triple z snap* ~AluminumTicket