This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Your reaction: They announce a new Shadow Pokemon game...

#31SpaceAssassinPosted 9/7/2013 11:31:31 AM
pokemonfreak97 posted...
A) Cipher does not have the word "Team" before their name. They're just called Cipher.

B) N doesn't have a Zorua while he's gone from BW to BW2 unless he somehow de-evolved his Zoroark from the N's Castle battle or there are three Zorua/Zoroark involved (N's Battle Zoroark, this Zorua, and N's BW2 Zorua; either of the first two could be the guard at N's Castle).

C) It can't be "Hilbert/Hilda". It has to be one of them. In the same note, how will this handle the Black/White discrepancy (i.e. who has which tao dragon)?

Other than those three things, good idea.

-_________-

wow...
---
I'm probably cooler than you.... just sayin'.
~~Official Gummi Ship of every KH board~~
#32TheFinalEmoPosted 9/7/2013 11:33:43 AM
pokemonfreak97 posted...
A) Cipher does not have the word "Team" before their name. They're just called Cipher.

B) N doesn't have a Zorua while he's gone from BW to BW2 unless he somehow de-evolved his Zoroark from the N's Castle battle or there are three Zorua/Zoroark involved (N's Battle Zoroark, this Zorua, and N's BW2 Zorua; either of the first two could be the guard at N's Castle).

C) It can't be "Hilbert/Hilda". It has to be one of them. In the same note, how will this handle the Black/White discrepancy (i.e. who has which tao dragon)?

mmmm...... interesting..... k
#33DrakoVongola1Posted 9/7/2013 11:36:19 AM
B01t posted...
I'd play it.
I loved Pokemon Colosseum and XD, personally.

This.

Only issue with those games, IMO, is the small number of Pokemon.
---
Official leader of the Illuminati.
#34ExcaliburOwnerPosted 9/7/2013 11:40:32 AM
Shouldn't N be with Reshiram or Zekrom? If I recall correctly, he released all his Pokemon before B2W2 (in which this game you're suggesting takes place).

This would be a good idea for a Gen V game, where we could link a Black or White Version game with the Wii so N would start with the Pokemon he escaped with (be it Reshiram or Zekrom). But, as Gen VI is right around the corner, I don't see this ever happening.
#35fissionprimerPosted 9/7/2013 11:43:26 AM
Only if made by Game Freak.
---
Sorry for my grammar, I'm typing on Ipad.
#36reannamatorPosted 9/7/2013 11:48:41 AM
shut up and take my money.jpg

That actually sounds potentially really good.
---
I'm not a GRRL gamer; I'm just another kid who had a Nintendo and never grew out of it.
#37NightinanglePosted 9/7/2013 11:49:21 AM
B01t posted...
I'd play it.
I loved Pokemon Colosseum and XD, personally.

---
SSB4 dream roster: http://imgur.com/DfdocHN.png 45/50 characters---I support for Echo type pkmon gen 7
This is my flame shield.
#38GBeastMegamanBXPosted 9/7/2013 11:54:50 AM
pokemonfreak97 posted...

B. It could be a Zorua N recruited while in this new region, seeing as he released his pokemon during that memory link flashback.

C. They could make a opening similar to the canon games opening, but replacing it with "Who is it you are searching for?" and then you are given the choices "A young man with strong Ideals or A young lady unquestionable Truths". You arrive at this new region with either Zorua and Reshiram (if you picked Hilbert) or Zorua and Zekrom (if you picked Hilda). The legendary dragon stays in your party until the tutorial/intro to shadow pokemon in this region is finished, then N has his dragon revert back to its stone form so Cipher can't try to close its heart. Later in the plot, N is befriended by a mysterious character who then steals the stone and is revealed to be part of Cipher. This character revives your dragon and turns it into a shadow pokemon, after you beat shadow Zekrom/Reshiram, they rejoin your party in their dragon form.
---
"I noticed your beautiful hair right away" - Minato to Kushina
#39Hughs_Rage(Topic Creator)Posted 9/7/2013 12:08:00 PM
GBeastMegamanBX posted...
pokemonfreak97 posted...

B. It could be a Zorua N recruited while in this new region, seeing as he released his pokemon during that memory link flashback.

C. They could make a opening similar to the canon games opening, but replacing it with "Who is it you are searching for?" and then you are given the choices "A young man with strong Ideals or A young lady unquestionable Truths". You arrive at this new region with either Zorua and Reshiram (if you picked Hilbert) or Zorua and Zekrom (if you picked Hilda). The legendary dragon stays in your party until the tutorial/intro to shadow pokemon in this region is finished, then N has his dragon revert back to its stone form so Cipher can't try to close its heart. Later in the plot, N is befriended by a mysterious character who then steals the stone and is revealed to be part of Cipher. This character revives your dragon and turns it into a shadow pokemon, after you beat shadow Zekrom/Reshiram, they rejoin your party in their dragon form.

This is basically exactly what I was imagining the intro to be like o_o
took the words right out of my mouth lol
---
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdtqd6EJTY1qlpahho1_500.jpg My husbando <3
QWILFISH for Smash 4! Also waiting on Qwilfish's Megalution, QWILSHARK!
#40GBeastMegamanBXPosted 9/7/2013 2:33:05 PM
Hughs_Rage posted...
GBeastMegamanBX posted...
pokemonfreak97 posted...

This is basically exactly what I was imagining the intro to be like o_o
took the words right out of my mouth lol

lol well it seemed like the most logic way to put it, if this is to be a spin-off of B/W, you'd need a legitimate reason for N to not have his dragon. this would be a good idea though as N could read the hearts of pokemon, so it is similar to his arc in the anime.
---
"I noticed your beautiful hair right away" - Minato to Kushina