This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So wait, are they changing critical hits again?

#1StealthRockPosted 9/7/2013 10:12:38 AM
On the official website. It says that blaziken and absol have higher chances of landing crits due to high speed

Are they gonna change it back to having crit chance rely on speed stat?

Because if they did that would be awesome!

http://www.pokemonxy.com/en-us/pokemon/mega_pokemon/
---
R-truth Used Somersault Senton!
Miz avoided the attack! R-truth kept going and crashed! R-truth fainted!
#2SalsaSavantPosted 9/7/2013 10:16:31 AM
It's saying that you can consistently use Night Slash first, letting you take advantage of it's high crit rate.
---
On 12/02/12 I said I wouldn't change this until something impossible happened. Now, Earthbound just got re-released in the US.
#3SuperRup91Posted 9/7/2013 10:17:32 AM
I think they were talking about blaze kick and night slash, which have increased crit ratios. it was just poorly worded
#4gunsndrosesPosted 9/7/2013 10:20:13 AM
What the above posters said.

And yes, they are changing crits again. Pokemon Amie makes it so that a Pokemon could theoretically have a higher crit chance...
---
3DS FC: 3153-4286-2384
For an impenetrable shield, stand inside yourself.-Henry David Thoreau
#5snuffles504Posted 9/7/2013 10:24:17 AM
SuperRup91 posted...
I think they were talking about blaze kick and night slash, which have increased crit ratios. it was just poorly worded

This, except for the fact that Absol's blurb says nothing at all about critical hits.
"When Absol Mega Evolves, it's Attack and Speed stats increase, giving it the power to snatch up victory in a heartbeat."

"Blaze Kick has a lot of power, and is also more likely than average to land critical hits."
Blaze Kick has a heightened critical hit ratio. This is nothing new.
---
Official Rinzler of the Kingdom Hearts III Board
R - Hyuck hyuck hyuck!