This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Yes, that's right GF I'll take some Digimon to go along with my Pokemon serving.

#21KeyserVancePosted 9/7/2013 11:02:09 AM
Arne83 posted...
XWolfO posted...
Right, and I'll be taking those Super Saiyans then. And one Power Rangers morpher too, if you don't mind.

Would you like some Devil Trigger with that?

Extra please, and DT Explosion if I may be so bold.
---
Diamond Friend Code - KEYSER, 2921 9164 8828
SoulSilver Friend Code - KEYSER, 1634 6957 5881
#22kaiser ryuPosted 9/7/2013 11:02:31 AM
There seems to be a gathering of the analogical thinking impaired in this topic. Strange.
---
The Tales of series needs more love in America.
Won't change sig until Namco gets wise. Started: 9/8/06
#23Unintelligent(Topic Creator)Posted 9/7/2013 11:11:55 AM
MagikarpRules posted...
Unintelligent posted...
SlimeStack posted...
Well, you chose the right username at least.

You're not making any sense.

The fact that you didn't think it makes sense proves him right.

I'm not sure if you're feigning ignorance or not.
#24dwdwdw6Posted 9/7/2013 11:28:50 AM
I released my Bunnelby. Now it's just some bunny that I used to know.
#25MagikarpRulesPosted 9/7/2013 12:06:26 PM
Unintelligent posted...

Now you are not making any sense.

First of all, digs remarking Pokemon has ripped off Digimon are both inaccurate and unoriginal.

Second, you and many other people seem to think it was Digimon who invented the concept of a temporary power up. Not true in anime, and not true in videogames either.

Third, while I don't think Digimon plagiarized Pokemon, Pokemon came around first.
#26BenaldricPosted 9/7/2013 12:16:00 PM
MagikarpRules posted...
Unintelligent posted...

First of all, digs remarking Pokemon has ripped off Digimon are both inaccurate and unoriginal.

Second, you and many other people seem to think it was Digimon who invented the concept of a temporary power up. Not true in anime, and not true in videogames either.

Third, while I don't think Digimon plagiarized Pokemon, Pokemon came around first.

Ya I never got the whole digimon vs pokemon thing there only real similarity is that there is a lot of monsters that evolve/digivolve (mind you in completely different ways)
---
3ds code:3754-6290-1822
#27kaiser ryuPosted 9/7/2013 1:02:23 PM
Benaldric posted...
MagikarpRules posted...
Unintelligent posted...

Ya I never got the whole digimon vs pokemon thing there only real similarity is that there is a lot of monsters that evolve/digivolve (mind you in completely different ways)

That is, until X/Y added digivices to trainer's wrists and added temporary evolutions tied to them. Hence the recent resurgence in people inclined to make comparison.
---
The Tales of series needs more love in America.
Won't change sig until Namco gets wise. Started: 9/8/06
#28Unintelligent(Topic Creator)Posted 9/7/2013 5:15:43 PM
MagikarpRules posted...
Unintelligent posted...

To whom are you directing your argument? I don't remember raising any points for you to rebut.

You made an assumption much like the person you stepped up to defend. You're so tense up about these types of topics you attack anything that vaguely resembles said topics. You need to calm down, sport.
#29AdventdragonPosted 9/7/2013 5:21:39 PM
Unintelligent posted...
MagikarpRules posted...
Unintelligent posted...

To whom are you directing your argument? I don't remember raising any points for you to rebut.

You made an assumption much like the person you stepped up to defend. You're so tense up about these types of topics you attack anything that vaguely resembles said topics. You need to calm down, sport.

He's not tense, though you seem to be. Calm down, Telly. Though i'm unsure what this topic is supposed to be about. Do you like what pokemon x and y are becoming? or not? please, we'd like to hear your opinion.
---
Xyz Warriors FTW!!
#30DLOArceusPosted 9/7/2013 5:27:36 PM
kaiser ryu posted...
Benaldric posted...
MagikarpRules posted...
Unintelligent posted...

That is, until X/Y added digivices to trainer's wrists and added temporary evolutions tied to them. Hence the recent resurgence in people inclined to make comparison.

How come it isn't copying Medabots, which was released the SAME YEAR as Pokemon AND Digimon and revolved around characters changing their robots' gear via a wristwatch?
---
What do i have to do to set the language to English? because my game is in Japanese - joetendo69
3DS: 4983-5126-3707