This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How important is a Pokemon's happiness to you?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. How important is a Pokemon's happiness to you?
2 years ago#21
wheeling_gamer posted...
I kind of don't care, and since I do a lot of trading, I typically don't teach my Pokémon Return since happiness resets.

I really wish happiness would affect something, such as obedience or how effective your Pokémon was in battle. Heck, they could make unhappy Pokémon leave the team like in the anime…

And Pokemon Amie was born.
2 years ago#22
Doctor_Spanky posted...
I just hope that Pokemon Amie finally lets us beat our Pokemon when they lose for us

---
You can beat 'em up by any means or blow them all to SMITHEREENS, a favorite of this sentient machine!
2 years ago#23
Doesn't matter, it's stupidly easy to cap it out anyway.

It's hard to not cap out your Pokemon's Happiness.
I use Bitter Roots all the time and they still are always capped.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. How important is a Pokemon's happiness to you?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived