This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon Bank/Transporter

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Pokemon Bank/Transporter
3 years ago#1
This may have already been asked (or it may be a dumb question to begin with) but can you use the Pokemon Transporter without Pokemon Bank? I know you have to get Pokemon Bank to get the Transporter, but after that do you need Bank to use the Transporter?
Whoever coined the phrase "Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me" was obviously never beat down with a dictionary.
3 years ago#2
Yes.
3 years ago#3
SOLDIER_Bankai posted...
Yes.

This
My top 5 Pokemon:
#5 Toxicroak #4 Miltank #3 Blaziken #2 Hariyama #1 Pikachu/Raichu
3 years ago#4
Yes you need pokemon bank to use Transporter, cus transporter sends your pokemon to pokemon bank. After they are in the bank you can then pick them up on x and y. So with out the bank transporter can't be used at all.
Playing Animal crossing: New Leaf,
My 3DS FC is 4725-7948-1248
3 years ago#5
I kinda figured that was the case. It'll be annoying for me since I can only get wifi at my library (a 15 minute drive from my house) but I can deal with it.
Whoever coined the phrase "Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me" was obviously never beat down with a dictionary.
3 years ago#6
There is a free trial in December when it comes out.
http://tinyurl.com/ck8fqvn
http://tinyurl.com/kwzh647
3 years ago#7
TruePowerSeeker posted...
There is a free trial in December when it comes out.

I don't have an issue with the fee. It's the fact that I have to go to my library to use it and I only do that once every few weeks.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Pokemon Bank/Transporter

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived