This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon Bank/Transporter

#1Xtreme GamerPosted 9/7/2013 11:40:19 AM
This may have already been asked (or it may be a dumb question to begin with) but can you use the Pokemon Transporter without Pokemon Bank? I know you have to get Pokemon Bank to get the Transporter, but after that do you need Bank to use the Transporter?
---
Whoever coined the phrase "Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me" was obviously never beat down with a dictionary.
#2SOLDIER_BankaiPosted 9/7/2013 11:41:43 AM
Yes.
#391UKGamerPosted 9/7/2013 11:43:32 AM
SOLDIER_Bankai posted...
Yes.

This
---
My top 5 Pokemon:
#5 Toxicroak #4 Miltank #3 Blaziken #2 Hariyama #1 Pikachu/Raichu
#4pikachu848Posted 9/7/2013 11:47:12 AM
Yes you need pokemon bank to use Transporter, cus transporter sends your pokemon to pokemon bank. After they are in the bank you can then pick them up on x and y. So with out the bank transporter can't be used at all.
---
Playing Animal crossing: New Leaf,
My 3DS FC is 4725-7948-1248
#5Xtreme Gamer(Topic Creator)Posted 9/7/2013 8:58:19 PM
I kinda figured that was the case. It'll be annoying for me since I can only get wifi at my library (a 15 minute drive from my house) but I can deal with it.
---
Whoever coined the phrase "Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me" was obviously never beat down with a dictionary.
#6TruePowerSeekerPosted 9/7/2013 9:03:22 PM
There is a free trial in December when it comes out.
---
http://tinyurl.com/ck8fqvn
http://tinyurl.com/kwzh647
#7Xtreme Gamer(Topic Creator)Posted 9/8/2013 11:08:39 AM
TruePowerSeeker posted...
There is a free trial in December when it comes out.

I don't have an issue with the fee. It's the fact that I have to go to my library to use it and I only do that once every few weeks.
---