This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Be gone... Intruders....

#11the_cajun88Posted 9/7/2013 1:24:43 PM
did this topic seriously just happen
---
University of Tennessee Alumni
http://i.imgur.com/jC1P9wo.jpg
#12MagikarpRulesPosted 9/7/2013 1:26:23 PM
Uh,,, I was gonna use the Silph Scope to see you and then beat you into submission, but if a Pokedoll worked...
#13Sports_Mix(Topic Creator)Posted 9/7/2013 1:30:16 PM
MagikarpRules posted...
Uh,,, I was gonna use the Silph Scope to see you and then beat you into submission, but if a Pokedoll worked...

Fight... me....
---
An user who has been an user on GameFAQs since August 1, 2010. Known as Megaleg back then. Is also first alt of BalloonBattle05.
#14MagikarpRulesPosted 9/7/2013 1:33:30 PM
Sports_Mix posted...
MagikarpRules posted...

Fight... me....

Hadn't you just departed? Anyway *takes out Silph Scope, sees Marowak's ghost, sends out Gyarados and KO's the ghost*

Done.
#15sonOFestarkPosted 9/7/2013 1:43:57 PM
MagikarpRules posted...
Sports_Mix posted...
MagikarpRules posted...

Fight... me....

Hadn't you just departed? Anyway *takes out Silph Scope, sees Marowak's ghost, sends out Gyarados and KO's the ghost*

Done.

How evil. You don't even have to clear the Nugget Bridge to get a Team Rocket recruitment offer when you KO the ghost of a pokemon already killed by Team Rocket ad already peacefully sent on to the pokemon afterlife.
---
White 2 FC: 2624 0707 4433
One day, long ago, I ate a glowing piece of moldy cheese. Later that day, VeghEsther was born in my bathroom.
#16MagikarpRulesPosted 9/7/2013 1:47:36 PM
sonOFestark posted...
MagikarpRules posted...
Sports_Mix posted...
MagikarpRules posted...

Fight... me....

Done.

How evil. You don't even have to clear the Nugget Bridge to get a Team Rocket recruitment offer when you KO the ghost of a pokemon already killed by Team Rocket ad already peacefully sent on to the pokemon afterlife.

Hey, the ghost had already departed, then came back and wanted to fight me. I had no cubone Pokedolls on hand. What was I supposed to do?
#17sonOFestarkPosted 9/7/2013 1:49:49 PM
MagikarpRules posted...
sonOFestark posted...
MagikarpRules posted...
Sports_Mix posted...
MagikarpRules posted...

Fight... me....

Done.

Hey, the ghost had already departed, then came back and wanted to fight me. I had no cubone Pokedolls on hand. What was I supposed to do?

Bring the orphaned Cubone to his mother for an emotional scene you would never forget.
---
One day, long ago, I ate a glowing piece of moldy cheese. Later that day, VeghEsther was born in my bathroom.
#18MagikarpRulesPosted 9/7/2013 1:52:27 PM
sonOFestark posted...
Bring the orphaned Cubone to his mother for an emotional scene you would never forget.

I didn't have a Cubone with me, and how do I know if it's the correct Cubone even if I had one?

I regret nothing.
#19MickeyRocksaPosted 9/7/2013 1:53:14 PM
master ball
---
Fight Me.... MICKEYx 3ds FC: 4141-2356-8625 ...pm me 1st
DBZ Battle of the Gods should be dubbed spread da word
#20sonOFestarkPosted 9/7/2013 3:59:32 PM
MagikarpRules posted...
sonOFestark posted...

I didn't have a Cubone with me, and how do I know if it's the correct Cubone even if I had one?

I regret nothing.

It's the one in Mr. Fuji's house.
---