This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do you support Pikachu?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Do you support Pikachu?
2 years ago#1
Vote for Pikachu! It's the most electrifying species ever! Damn Sora to hell! Kingdom Hearts, its story is so horribly written. Pikachu for Smash! Pikachu for Pokemon X and Y!
---
Waiting for: Pokemon X and Y, Monolith Soft's X, Smash Bros. 4, Mario Kart 8, Watch Dogs, Dark Souls 2
2 years ago#2
I voted for Blue. <:
---
you know the closer you get to something
the tougher it is to see it
2 years ago#3
This is in response to LuckOverSkill. Sora is not confirmed in Smash. Never will he be. Pikachu will always be there. Magikarp.......that's another story.
---
Waiting for: Pokemon X and Y, Monolith Soft's X, Smash Bros. 4, Mario Kart 8, Watch Dogs, Dark Souls 2
2 years ago#4
Sora saves numerous worlds from destruction. Pikachu just annoys the **** out of me with Static.

I voted for Sora.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/17Master
2 years ago#5
I love Kingdom Hearts, but I voted for Pikachu yes.
---
---
"Bad biscuits make the baker broke bro" - Jake the Dog.
2 years ago#6
Numbuh100 posted...
Pikachu for Smash! Pikachu for Pokemon X and Y!

wut
---
Oooh, MM, he be tryin' you, dawg. He be tryin' you. Best mind you biiiiiiiz-ness. ~KMA
*triple z snap* ~AluminumTicket
2 years ago#7
MM125 posted...
Numbuh100 posted...
Pikachu for Smash! Pikachu for Pokemon X and Y!

wut

Draceon for X/Y!
Rayquaza for Z Legendary!
Chespin for Grass/Rock!

VOTE VOTE VOTE!
---
Draceon for 2013! http://i.imgur.com/FBj4tzy.png
Chespin for Grass/Rock!
2 years ago#8
sora is a girls name. looks like a girl trying to be a boy or the other way around.
---
http://i.imgur.com/ug1kAuj.gif
2 years ago#9
17Master posted...
Sora saves numerous worlds from destruction. Pikachu just annoys the **** out of me with Static.

I voted for Sora.

Shulk recreated the universe. He's more godly than Sora ever was.
---
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Do you support Pikachu?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived