This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Isn't it about time to reveal another legendary?

#1smallface_grayPosted 9/7/2013 2:19:50 PM
Xerneas and Yveltal seem to have mostly positive feedback from fans. I hope they show a new one in corocoro next week. While we can likely expect a small, cute legendary and a 3rd member to pair with the XY duo, I hope they reduce the number of legendaries this time around. Too many weird/forgettable ones from Gen 4 and 5 in my opinion.
#2smallface_gray(Topic Creator)Posted 9/7/2013 2:22:49 PM
Also, which has been your favorite fake/rumored legendary so far in the build up?

Mine are the Atlas beetle holding a globe, the Atlantis rock/water giant squid, and the poison hummingbird.
#3KitarooPosted 9/7/2013 2:24:35 PM
The less legendaries, the better. Hope they don't introduce 100 new pokemon and 30 of them are legendaries, like usual...
---
Currently playing : ACNL / M&LDT
#4NightinanglePosted 9/7/2013 2:25:24 PM
I don't bother with all the fake things and when the whole pokedex leaks I will only read the megas.

So I don't know sorry :P

But here is a bump for you!!
---
SSB4 dream roster: http://imgur.com/DfdocHN.png 45/50 characters---I support for Echo type pkmon gen 7
This is my flame shield.
#5EternalNetherPosted 9/7/2013 2:25:26 PM
I agree, fewer is better. I mean, did anyone really go nuts for the 'musketeers' in Gen V? Anyone? No? I didn't think so.
---
3DS Friend Code: 0619-3902-4035
Pokemon White Friend Code:0433-9592-2992
#6Flame552Posted 9/7/2013 2:25:52 PM
Kitaroo posted...
The less legendaries, the better. Hope they don't introduce 100 new pokemon and 30 of them are legendaries, like usual...

This.

The whole thing about them being Legendary just seems to lose it's luster when each succeeding generation seems to double how many of them there are.
#7TheGrayFoxLivesPosted 9/7/2013 2:30:47 PM
Kitaroo posted...

I agree. It seems we have enough already, on top of a few already getting a mega evolution.
#8GoGoatPosted 9/7/2013 2:41:23 PM(edited)
EternalNether posted...
I agree, fewer is better. I mean, did anyone really go nuts for the 'musketeers' in Gen V? Anyone? No? I didn't think so.

I liked the Musketeers.

Didn't like the Kamis at first, though. Seriously, theres 3 trios in the gen 5 dex, and the trio that looks most alike aren't even the "traditional" region trio.
---
Official Oblivion Keyblade of the KH3 Board
3ds FC: 1934-0765-5595
#9smallface_gray(Topic Creator)Posted 9/7/2013 2:39:42 PM
Let me rage about some gen 4 legendaries real fast. Gen 4 introduced the most legendaries of any gen.

Uxie, Mesprite, and Azelf - Reduntant. I don't understand why they couldn't have just gone with one creature from a design and story stand point. Will power, knowledge, and emotion is really reaching to me as far as what they are suppose to embody.

Heatran- Rather pointless to the game and a ugly design.

Lunar Duo- I like Darkrai, but think Cresselia is lame and was created solely as a counterpart to Darkrai.

Manaphy and Phione - Pointless, IMO and a waste of an idea. I like Jirachi, Mew, and Celebi, and I personally think they could have came up with better for the guardian of the seas.

Regigigas- Awesome looking, but for all the work it takes to get this guy and his crippling ability, it's useless.
#10SilentNova777Posted 9/7/2013 2:42:34 PM
Weren't all pokemon supposed to be fairly rare originally? I think they broke all the rules along time ago on the rare and not rare scenario.
---
PSN: SilentNova XBox Live:SilentNova777 Wii:7762-0631-5048-5334 Tatsunoko vs. Capcom:2450-6027-0846/S.Nova