This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Another Mewtwo Mega Evolution?

#41SOLDIER_BankaiPosted 9/7/2013 6:06:16 PM
Ugh.
#42Tai_Le_ReePosted 9/7/2013 6:19:29 PM
Socran posted...
feeltheninjitsu posted...
The Pokebeach leak from forever ago said that the two forms would be version specific.

No it didn't. A completely different rumor on another site said that. The Pokebeach rumor had this to say:

Mewtwo has two new formes, not just one. Both are activated via items.

If the previously revealed forme of Mewtwo can be said to look roughly similar to Mewtwo’s original design, the second supposed form of Mewtwo can be said to look roughly/vaguely similar to Mew‘s design.

Nothing about being version-related was mentioned.

The version exclusive was according to the leaker who gave the info on Pokebeach. He posted it almost everywhere on the internet as the username "MageLeif"
---
>Any Year
>Trusting anyone
#43SuperSonicDBZPosted 9/7/2013 7:40:23 PM
Wow. Pokemon Smash... is a crazy looking show. But culture is culture, right? That aside, this will be just as interesting if not more interesting then the Nintendo Direct we had this week.
---
Donnel is my # 1 bro. We fist bump, slay some risen, eat some chicken strips, bomb the Valmese and steal sugar from Gaius on a daily basis. Like a Boss. FE:A
#44jayman7Posted 9/7/2013 7:46:04 PM(edited)
MM125 posted...
Terrene07 posted...
That pic of the female Magenezone was fake.

A picture shown on the actual direct is fake?

The more correct term would be "mockup", but yeah, it wasn't exactly real. Heck, the Spanish version of that picture says that Jolteon is Electric/Normal (all the others just have him as Electric.)

Check it out:

http://www.pokemonxy.com/_ui/img/_es/screenshots/sept_bank_p3_01_es_quoa3.jpg
---
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere
#45SocranPosted 9/7/2013 8:59:11 PM(edited)
Tai_Le_Ree posted...
The version exclusive was according to the leaker who gave the info on Pokebeach. He posted it almost everywhere on the internet as the username "MageLeif"

Ugh, no. As has been stated several times, including by WaterPokemonMaster (the guy who received the rumors), MageLeif is not the source of the information. He's somebody who happened to be around when the source first made his statements, but before WPM reported on them, and then started using that as an excuse to make up his own claims. But after the first batch of info, the source started giving his info to WPM directly, while MageLeif only had the things that he made up for himself.

EDIT: Here's the direct quote from WPM.

OMG how many times do I have to paste this.

I already discussed this on my forums and on Gamefaqs the other day, but I'll put it here too. Back in the first week of February when the source e-mailed me, I told him I wasn't going to post his information until some of it could be verified (hence this past Saturday). Because I refused to post any of it, he immediately decided to post some of the info on a couple of forums. People like Tai probably just saw his information and decided to go around posting it as a "prediction" in case it turned out to be right. If you noticed, Tai never went around claiming to be the source or knowing that the information was real until this past Saturday (he even posted the source's original info in a prediction thread on Gamefaqs). If you questioned Tai or anyone else right now, you would find out they know nothing else new. So the only thing Tai is good at is trolling. Oh and, let's not forget I've been talking to the source every single day since Saturday now. Hence the English Pokemon names.

Additionally, the real source's posts were deleted a long time ago, so anything those guys have or anyone else are just copies or copies of copies of the source's original posts. As for MageLeif, he and Tai are both from the exact same forum. I don't know the first guy since he isn't trolling like Tai has been, but I'd imagine they both saw the information when it was originally posted or a copy of it. My source is neither one of them. It's making me very frustrated that people are giving them all this attention since at least Tai is going around trying to trick people on every forum. They know nothing beyond what I've posted and are only pretending to be insiders since, you know, it's Pokemon.

---
Socran's Razor: "Never attribute to massive stupidity by someone else, what could be explained by a tiny bit of stupidity on your own part."
#46gamefreakz92Posted 9/7/2013 8:56:01 PM
http://spyroflame0487.tumblr.com/image/60596497158

Found this on tumblr. Can anyone attest to it's validity?

I made a thread about it also.
#47IzanagiBlastPosted 9/7/2013 8:57:41 PM
jayman7 posted...
MM125 posted...
Terrene07 posted...
That pic of the female Magenezone was fake.

A picture shown on the actual direct is fake?

The more correct term would be "mockup", but yeah, it wasn't exactly real. Heck, the Spanish version of that picture says that Jolteon is Electric/Normal (all the others just have him as Electric.)

Check it out:

http://www.pokemonxy.com/_ui/img/_es/screenshots/sept_bank_p3_01_es_quoa3.jpg

Jolteon ._.?
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKNKVzVAqUk
3DS FC:3351-4244-8930
#48avenue20Posted 9/7/2013 9:02:44 PM
kinda hope mewtwo get its armored form from anime

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQvUifiaOGpmsDq8M7WsxOU21dXociixLDGozkexdHzTLRetU1gVQ
#49Tai_Le_ReePosted 9/7/2013 9:12:12 PM
Socran posted...
Tai_Le_Ree posted...

Ugh, no. As has been stated several times, including by WaterPokemonMaster (the guy who received the rumors), MageLeif is not the source of the information. He's somebody who happened to be around when the source first made his statements, but before WPM reported on them, and then started using that as an excuse to make up his own claims. But after the first batch of info, the source started giving his info to WPM directly, while MageLeif only had the things that he made up for himself.

EDIT: Here's the direct quote from WPM.

Because the source was Mage's roommate. The guy got fired because Mage told the info to pokebeach. The real source would not be as stupid as to tell pokebeach.

And yes I've been trolling. I do that.
---
>Any Year
>Trusting anyone
#50morgoth834Posted 9/7/2013 9:18:28 PM
gamefreakz92 posted...
http://spyroflame0487.tumblr.com/image/60596497158

Found this on tumblr. Can anyone attest to it's validity?

I made a thread about it also.

Supposedly comes from deviantart.