This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Stop with Pokemon/Digimon Flame War Thing

#1BlackAgumon5Posted 9/7/2013 4:50:36 PM
Okay. I Have sick and tired of Pokemon and Digimon Flame wars topics here in This board,

Pokemon = 1996

Digimon = 1997

Also, Mega is only in Dubbing version of Digimon not Japanese, Pokemon's Mega Evolution could of been called "Awakening" Form to avoid Trademark Dispute with Bandai & Saban's Digimon in English, And... I really don't like Flame wars.
and, Digimon have recently premiered on Nickelodeon in this day, so Stop with Pokemon/Digimon Flame war thing, you could get banned for starting Flame wars.

Thanks ~ BlackAgumon5 also known as Ignorant The Blackagumon.
---
Uh... What?
#2reannamatorPosted 9/7/2013 4:51:45 PM
People have been pulling this nonsense for years... I don't expect it to stop anytime soon, unfortunately. Do they really think they're being clever?
---
I'm not a GRRL gamer; I'm just another kid who had a Nintendo and never grew out of it.
#3BlackAgumon5(Topic Creator)Posted 9/7/2013 5:03:59 PM
And, Digimon have recently been premiered on Nickelodeon as "Digimon Fusion" on this day, and i really don't expect People to bringing up the flame wars on this topic again, does anyone hear that Digimon was premiered on Nickelodeon today. i made this topic to stop Pokemon and Digimon flame war here in this board.
---
Uh... What?
#4AdventdragonPosted 9/7/2013 5:06:38 PM
BlackAgumon5 posted...
And, Digimon have recently been premiered on Nickelodeon as "Digimon Fusion" on this day, and i really don't expect People to bringing up the flame wars on this topic again, does anyone hear that Digimon was premiered on Nickelodeon today. i made this topic to stop Pokemon and Digimon flame war here in this board.

And you have succeeded. Good job.
---
Xyz Warriors FTW!!
#5DigiHerokidPosted 9/7/2013 5:10:24 PM
This is the trifecta:

Pokemon-games
Digimon-Anime
Yu-gi-oh-TGC

Although yugioh is barely touched.
---
B2 FC 3526-1414-2221
3DS FC 2148-8476-2728 " I am not a loner. I simply will not act like you to "fit in""-Me
#6Great_ReapettePosted 9/7/2013 5:11:39 PM
DigiHerokid posted...
Yu-gi-oh-TGC

What's a Yugioh? Is it like Lugia?
---
Build a man a fire, keep him warm for a day.
Set a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life.
#7RemixV4Posted 9/7/2013 5:13:18 PM
DigiHerokid posted...
This is the trifecta:

Pokemon-games
Digimon-Anime
Yu-gi-oh-TGC

Pretty much this
---
The heart is shaken more by a single action than a thousand words.
#8AdventdragonPosted 9/7/2013 5:14:08 PM
DigiHerokid posted...
This is the trifecta:

Pokemon-games
Digimon-Anime
Yu-gi-oh-TGC

I don't understand your post. Like, at all. Do you mean like the most popular of the categories? Or what?
---
Xyz Warriors FTW!!
#9dadkwasherePosted 9/7/2013 5:14:32 PM
You gay ho.
Ah middle school...
I HATED IT.
---
*Raises Fire Emblem, casts flame resistance spell, wears varia suit, equips flame terrenial, and goes under fallout bunker* Punished Snake approves...maybe?
#10DigiHerokidPosted 9/7/2013 5:15:08 PM
I don't care about yugioh, but I like Digimon better than Pokemon, go ahead flame me for my opinion.
---
B2 FC 3526-1414-2221
3DS FC 2148-8476-2728 " I am not a loner. I simply will not act like you to "fit in""-Me