This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Stop with Pokemon/Digimon Flame War Thing

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Stop with Pokemon/Digimon Flame War Thing

User Info: BlackAgumon5

BlackAgumon5
3 years ago#1
Okay. I Have sick and tired of Pokemon and Digimon Flame wars topics here in This board,

Pokemon = 1996

Digimon = 1997

Also, Mega is only in Dubbing version of Digimon not Japanese, Pokemon's Mega Evolution could of been called "Awakening" Form to avoid Trademark Dispute with Bandai & Saban's Digimon in English, And... I really don't like Flame wars.
and, Digimon have recently premiered on Nickelodeon in this day, so Stop with Pokemon/Digimon Flame war thing, you could get banned for starting Flame wars.

Thanks ~ BlackAgumon5 also known as Ignorant The Blackagumon.
Uh... What?

User Info: reannamator

reannamator
3 years ago#2
People have been pulling this nonsense for years... I don't expect it to stop anytime soon, unfortunately. Do they really think they're being clever?
I'm not a GRRL gamer; I'm just another kid who had a Nintendo and never grew out of it.

User Info: BlackAgumon5

BlackAgumon5
3 years ago#3
And, Digimon have recently been premiered on Nickelodeon as "Digimon Fusion" on this day, and i really don't expect People to bringing up the flame wars on this topic again, does anyone hear that Digimon was premiered on Nickelodeon today. i made this topic to stop Pokemon and Digimon flame war here in this board.
Uh... What?

User Info: Adventdragon

Adventdragon
3 years ago#4
BlackAgumon5 posted...
And, Digimon have recently been premiered on Nickelodeon as "Digimon Fusion" on this day, and i really don't expect People to bringing up the flame wars on this topic again, does anyone hear that Digimon was premiered on Nickelodeon today. i made this topic to stop Pokemon and Digimon flame war here in this board.

And you have succeeded. Good job.
Xyz Warriors FTW!!

User Info: DigiHerokid

DigiHerokid
3 years ago#5
This is the trifecta:

Pokemon-games
Digimon-Anime
Yu-gi-oh-TGC

Although yugioh is barely touched.
B2 FC 3526-1414-2221
3DS FC 2148-8476-2728 " I am not a loner. I simply will not act like you to "fit in""-Me

User Info: Great_Reapette

Great_Reapette
3 years ago#6
DigiHerokid posted...
Yu-gi-oh-TGC

What's a Yugioh? Is it like Lugia?
Build a man a fire, keep him warm for a day.
Set a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life.

User Info: RemixV4

RemixV4
3 years ago#7
DigiHerokid posted...
This is the trifecta:

Pokemon-games
Digimon-Anime
Yu-gi-oh-TGC

Pretty much this
The heart is shaken more by a single action than a thousand words.

User Info: Adventdragon

Adventdragon
3 years ago#8
DigiHerokid posted...
This is the trifecta:

Pokemon-games
Digimon-Anime
Yu-gi-oh-TGC

I don't understand your post. Like, at all. Do you mean like the most popular of the categories? Or what?
Xyz Warriors FTW!!

User Info: dadkwashere

dadkwashere
3 years ago#9
You gay ho.
Ah middle school...
I HATED IT.
*Raises Fire Emblem, casts flame resistance spell, wears varia suit, equips flame terrenial, and goes under fallout bunker* Punished Snake approves...maybe?

User Info: DigiHerokid

DigiHerokid
3 years ago#10
I don't care about yugioh, but I like Digimon better than Pokemon, go ahead flame me for my opinion.
B2 FC 3526-1414-2221
3DS FC 2148-8476-2728 " I am not a loner. I simply will not act like you to "fit in""-Me
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Stop with Pokemon/Digimon Flame War Thing

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived