This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Stop with Pokemon/Digimon Flame War Thing

#21MickeyRocksaPosted 9/7/2013 7:05:12 PM
Biased_Gamer posted...
thechairmen posted...
DigiHerokid posted...
I don't care about yugioh, but I like Digimon better than Pokemon, go ahead flame me for my opinion.

I agree. What was your favorite season? Mine was season 3 Tamers. The episode where Leomon died and Geri's mental breakdown hit me hard as a kid. One of the few times I cried watching a cartoon, and the only time I cried watching a stereotypical children's cartoon.

Anime being called "cartoons" more times than necessary? What is this world coming to...

theres a difference?
---
Fight Me.... MICKEYx 3ds FC: 4141-2356-8625 ...pm me 1st
DBZ Battle of the Gods should be dubbed spread da word
#22Flame552Posted 9/7/2013 7:08:24 PM
Adventdragon posted...
Flame552 posted...
BlackAgumon5 posted...
I am hoping for Mods to add the policy where Pokemon/Digimon Flame wars are not allowed in this board.

I haven't seen any flame wars at all, beyond this thread calling for the stop of them.

But I have enjoyed seeing more love for Season 3. Tamers will always have a terrified, Lovecraftian shaped place in my heart.

See? Blackagumon did it! He stopped all the pokemon/digimon flame wars!

Well...err...huh. I guess that is one possible explanation.

Three cheers for BlackAgumon! Slayer of Flamers and envy of Agumon everywhere!

(Except for the Jazzerise Agumon from Savers. Can't beat those cufflinks.)
#23thechairmenPosted 9/7/2013 7:49:06 PM
MickeyRocksa posted...
Biased_Gamer posted...
thechairmen posted...
DigiHerokid posted...
I don't care about yugioh, but I like Digimon better than Pokemon, go ahead flame me for my opinion.

I agree. What was your favorite season? Mine was season 3 Tamers. The episode where Leomon died and Geri's mental breakdown hit me hard as a kid. One of the few times I cried watching a cartoon, and the only time I cried watching a stereotypical children's cartoon.

Anime being called "cartoons" more times than necessary? What is this world coming to...

theres a difference?

Please clue me in on the difference as well
---
GT: thecking
PSN: ColintheGreat
#24KeeperOfShadowsPosted 9/7/2013 8:16:25 PM
Pokémon/Digimon flame wars? Here?

I MISSED IT! ;_;
---
A voice of reason, in a chaotic realm.
"Are you angry? Do you hate me?"