This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Which pokemon game had the best soundtrack?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Which pokemon game had the best soundtrack?

User Info: LoveSquirtle

LoveSquirtle
3 years ago#11
Definitely Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald.

User Info: Tatakai-No-Kami

Tatakai-No-Kami
3 years ago#12
DPP so easily. its so upbeat
the official BAT DRAGON of the pokemon X/Y boards

User Info: Doctor_Spanky

Doctor_Spanky
3 years ago#13
HeartGold / SoulSilver for my money

Mostly 'cause of this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ujh7lvcsRs

User Info: The_Undying_84

The_Undying_84
3 years ago#14
I like the songs/arrangements a lot more in Gen 1/2 but those also have low sound quality, so I don't know.
PSN: TheUndying84

User Info: KeyserVance

KeyserVance
3 years ago#15
This is so difficult. Every generation has their gems, and I love all of the different styles. RBY is the classic and the standard. GSC was so dark and powerful, and I am a big fan of chiptune music. However, I also really love the GBA's sound engine, and RSEFRLG are great examples of this music at its finest to me. I think that DPPtHGSS all had great music too, and the more realistic sound engine was a step forward even though I love the classics. BWB2W2 had fantastic music as well. I really can't decide.

Edit: I will say that I feel that the updated versions of Gen I and II's music lacks the punch that the originals provided. For example, I love Blue's Champion Battle theme from RB but I think that in B2W2 it really doesn't provide the same effect. It feels weaker by comparison.
Diamond Friend Code - KEYSER, 2921 9164 8828
SoulSilver Friend Code - KEYSER, 1634 6957 5881

User Info: ecylis

ecylis
3 years ago#16
Anybody who didn't vote D/P/P rushed through the game or didn't play it

User Info: morgoth834

morgoth834
3 years ago#17
Strange. I'm not a fan at all of B/W's music. The other four gens had plenty of great music but B/W has only a few songs I actually enjoy. Guess I don't really like the techno vibe.

User Info: Olikrom

Olikrom
3 years ago#18
I have to go with Black and White. Dreamyard and Dragon Spiral Tower are my favorite songs in the series. And nothing can top "GIVE ME WHAT I NEED!"
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y204/Olikrom/MsPacManDSi.jpg
Pokemon White 2: 0261-8137-4958
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Which pokemon game had the best soundtrack?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived