This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

About the current state of wheather changing pokemon abilities

#1MindwalkerXPosted 9/7/2013 6:49:45 PM
Are people completely ok with how they are currently?(sandstorm, drizzle, drough etc.)

I for one, think they are too good(assuming you have team synergy) because of them being permanent, i know you can overwrite them with another abilities of the same kind, but, even then i still think they should be changed to 5 turns everytime the pokemon enters the field(with the possibility increasing it via items, such as damp rock, magma stone etc.).

I for one used to run to teams based around rain dance and sunny day which i had pokemons with damp rock/magma stone to lead the way, it was really satisfying to play like that, now with Politoad and Ninetails, you send them and you have it for the whole match.

Maybe it just me, but, i do think these abilities bring too much to the field.
---
There is much to be done.
White FC: 3697 9203 9465
#2LuckOverSkillPosted 9/7/2013 6:53:47 PM
You mean Heat Rock?
---
Poke Bank will get hacked Started 09/04/13
#3MindwalkerX(Topic Creator)Posted 9/7/2013 6:58:51 PM(edited)
Exactly.

Yeah, Heat rock, i used those teams back in diamond(been a while), sorry for the mistake. Dont even know where did i get magma stone.
---
#4MindwalkerX(Topic Creator)Posted 9/7/2013 6:56:49 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#5MindwalkerX(Topic Creator)Posted 9/7/2013 6:57:30 PM
double...
---
#6TorchicBlazikenPosted 9/7/2013 7:29:12 PM
What if they only worked while the Pokemon was on the field? That would be a big nerf in singles.
#7javel34Posted 9/7/2013 7:31:48 PM
Rain needs nerfed, or at least they need to spread out Swift swim, and rain dish more...I cant even think of any water pokemon without one of those abilities outside of starters :/
---
Black 2 FC: 3569 1730 6208 She would return every so often. Her lips tasted like tragedy, but he could never forget her. How could he when she was always near?
#8yzmanPosted 9/7/2013 7:55:40 PM
javel34 posted...
Rain needs nerfed, or at least they need to spread out Swift swim, and rain dish more...I cant even think of any water pokemon without one of those abilities outside of starters :/

Gyarados
Any number of the legendaries

And a whole lot

http://serebii.net/pokedex-bw/water.shtml

Ironically squirtle does get it from dream world.
---
"As I was walking up the stairs, I met a man who wasn't there, he wasn't there again today, i wish I wish he'd go away."