The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Poison type

#1nonoobsfriendsPosted 9/7/2013 6:46:04 PM
Needs to be buffed and they need to make a poison type legendary.

At least if the rumor holds up then poison will be super effective against fairy which is pretty cool.

Better be some good poison types this gen cause i cant think of any good ones at all right now unless theyre dual typed and still theres really no good ones.

What do you guys think?
#2Sloth9230Posted 9/7/2013 6:49:38 PM
Muk is decent...
#3GolurkcanflyPosted 9/7/2013 6:52:24 PM
If should change the type tables some more to make Poison Super-Effective against Bug again.
---
Will kick puppies for a good sig.
#4ThankMeNowBLEHHPosted 9/7/2013 6:52:57 PM
muk is good, also swalot, weezing....
---
http://i.imgur.com/ug1kAuj.gif
#5JarickoPosted 9/7/2013 6:58:26 PM
Poison type is fine. I use it all the time. It really only worries about ground and psychic. Its a really good defensive type despite that. Not due to resistances but for its immunity to toxic.
---
I like Lances!
#6nonoobsfriends(Topic Creator)Posted 9/7/2013 6:59:30 PM
Golurkcanfly posted...
If should change the type tables some more to make Poison Super-Effective against Bug again.

it was super effective against bug at one point? when? and i feel bug is still pretty bad lol it should be super effective against a common type like water or something....
#7nonoobsfriends(Topic Creator)Posted 9/7/2013 7:02:42 PM
Jaricko posted...
Poison type is fine. I use it all the time. It really only worries about ground and psychic. Its a really good defensive type despite that. Not due to resistances but for its immunity to toxic.

Not really lol its arguably the worst type, at least the poison movepool is and poison type pokemon are pretty terrible, no Ubers maybe some dual typed OUs but im not even sure of that.

Poison is the redheaded stepchild of pokemon types
#8JarickoPosted 9/7/2013 7:04:13 PM
nonoobsfriends posted...
Jaricko posted...

Not really lol its arguably the worst type, at least the poison movepool is and poison type pokemon are pretty terrible, no Ubers maybe some dual typed OUs but im not even sure of that.

Poison is the redheaded stepchild of pokemon types

I will agree poison type moves are largely garbage with a few exceptions. The typing is not bad though. I use poison arceus all the time for example. It is usually better as a support type though. I wish lugia was part poison instead of psychic.
---
I like Lances!
#9PrimalGiratinaPosted 9/7/2013 7:10:50 PM
Just keep poison the garbage type it is. Don't make it any more overrated.
---
Primal Dialga is old, moldy and boring. I'm the coolest primal legendary you'll find.
#10empireoffirePosted 9/7/2013 7:12:19 PM
PrimalGiratina posted...
Just keep poison the garbage type it is. Don't make it any more overrated.

Do you even know what overrated means?
---
size does not matter....weight does.
other aliases: gamefreak043, Cyborg-Kangaroo, Joe The Smurf