This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Mewtwo's Second Form Theory

#1VerdikaPosted 9/7/2013 8:45:21 PM(edited)
As it stands, Mewtwo's known Mega Evolution is actually smaller and lighter than the current Mewtwo. It looks softer, looses the bony plate on it's chest, and generally looks...cuter? No second neck. Fewer ridges and the ridges that are there are smoother. It looks far less intimidating than the regular form.

My theory is that the current Mega form for Mewtwo stabilizes his DNA, thus making him closer to Mew. He essentially become more "Mew-like".

So what would the second form be like? The exact opposite. If current Mega Mewtwo stabilizes his DNA, making him more Mew-like, the theoretical second form would de-stabilize his DNA even more than it is, and make him less Mew-like, and more intimidating. More like an abomination of nature.

Something like the first of the three "Mewthree" ideas in this pic

http://maniacalmew.deviantart.com/art/Mewthree-Set-318780822
---
There's nothing that sucks worse that that moment in an argument when you realize that you are wrong.
#2fissionprimerPosted 9/7/2013 8:41:04 PM
Talking about DNA in a pokemon gmae, LOL
---
Sorry for my grammar, I'm typing on Ipad.
#3biohazard151Posted 9/7/2013 8:44:44 PM
Verdika posted...
As it stands, Mewtwo's known Mega Evolution is actually smaller and lighter than the current Mewtwo. It looks softer, looses the bony plate on it's chest, and generally looks...cuter? No second neck. Fewer ridges and the ridges that are there are smoother. It looks far less intimidating than the regular form.

My theory is that the current Mega form for Mewtwo stabilizes his DNA, thus making him closer to Mew. He essentially become more "Mew-like".

So what would the second form be like? The exact opposite. If current Mega Mewtwo stabilizes his DNA, making him more Mew-like, the theoretical second form would de-stabilize his DNA even more than it is, and make him less Mew-like, and more intimidating. More like an abomination of nature.

The second one as per the pokebeach leaks is said to be very mew like, which would somewhat shed doubt on your theory.
---
"What is great in man is that he is a bridge and not an end"
#4ZeroxKnuxPosted 9/7/2013 8:47:53 PM
fissionprimer posted...

well that seems to be the theme for these games. There is a double helix (DNA thing) in the titles for pokemon x and y
#5EmperorDoomPosted 9/7/2013 8:50:24 PM
biohazard151 posted...
Verdika posted...

The second one as per the pokebeach leaks is said to be very mew like, which would somewhat shed doubt on your theory.

That makes me think that it was confused for Mega Mew. If it's real.
---
"The clapping shall go on for another hour. Have the first one who stops clapping brought out and shot."
--Victor von Doom (Earth-616)
#6Verdika(Topic Creator)Posted 9/7/2013 8:53:51 PM
...What Pokebeach leak? All I heard about was the latest Pokemon Smash episode having people react with shock to Mewtwo's Mega Evolution, implying that it was a different one.

I'd really hate that. I have sort of grown used to Mega Mewtwo, but I still really wish it was a lot more impressive than it is. I was really hoping that a possible second one would look a lot more intimidating and a lot more like Mewtwo.

Which is why this theory is at least part wishful thinking, but also still made sense to me...darn...
---
There's nothing that sucks worse that that moment in an argument when you realize that you are wrong.
#7Arcanine2009Posted 9/7/2013 11:00:22 PM
Question from me is that... If we did indeed get a second mewevelution, what stat change would it go through?

Because Megamewtwo form 1 already gets a higher special attack...
---
Nintendo Network ID: sselemanrm
Less is more. Everything you want, isn't everything you need.
#8Duskull24Posted 9/7/2013 11:01:40 PM
fissionprimer posted...

Deoxys
---
Not changing this sig until Gamefreak brings back the Trick Master. Started 9-19-10
#9TheGrayFoxLivesPosted 9/8/2013 9:24:13 AM
Couldn't the current Mega form of Mewtwo be the one Pokebeach referred to as more "Mew-like"? That was my first thought, anyway.
#10Great_ReapettePosted 9/8/2013 9:25:18 AM
Duskull24 posted...
fissionprimer posted...

Deoxys

+DNA splicers
---
Build a man a fire, keep him warm for a day.
Set a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life.