This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Rate all the Pokemon games you have played out of ten.

#1LightningAce11Posted 9/8/2013 4:28:27 AM
Red - 6/10. Eh, it was my first game but I don't feel any nostalgia as I didn't understand it very well and was more interested in the anime.

Gold - 7/10. I liked it better than red, and two regions was pretty fun.

Fire red - 8/10. It was the game I didn't like... But in a likeable way. It didnt have much in the way of replay value, though.

Ruby - 8.5/10. Same as fire red, but new Pokemon and region made it more exciting.

Red rescue team - 7.5/10. Amazing story, fun characters but repetitive gameplay.

Platinum - 9/10. Solid game. Amazing story, great new Pokemon, especially the starters and garchomp. It was the game that brought me back into Pokemon and has remained one of my favourites.

Heartgold - 9/10. I loved this game as well. The updated graphics and Pokemon following you was so cool.

White - 8/10. It was a good game with a good story, but not a wide variety of good types, like flying, or water.

White 2 - 10/10. Oh, I loved this. The longer story, amazing post game and the best part was the expanded pokedex. Amazing game all around.
---
"Servant woman, bring me a drying cloth at once!" - Vegeta to Bulma
#2Rayquaza_is_ZPosted 9/8/2013 4:36:52 AM
RBY - Blue - 6/10 (As a kid back then? 20/10! You were a loser if you didn't play Pokemon.)
GSC - Silver/Crystal - 5/10 (Kid? 8.5/10)
RSE - Sapphire/Emerald - 6/10 (It was the biggest leap in the series at the time)
DPPt - Platinum - 8/10 (Never cared for D/P, but Platinum was amazing)
B/W - White/White2 - 8.5/10 and 9/10 respectively (Abundant post-game features)
---
Draceon for 2013! http://i.imgur.com/FBj4tzy.png
Chespin for Grass/Rock!
#3mehmetskiPosted 9/8/2013 4:36:54 AM
im going to rate them for their respective times, not from my view today.
red: 9/10 i was sometimes very confused because i was a noob, but i loved it
gen2-4: 10/10 they all were great for their times, i had lots of fun and hours of gaming
gen5: 5/10 they were ok...but too much about them killed my interest

i still play gen4 more than gen5 today, because it just has the best flair and doesnt have man disadvantages in comparison to gen5. only thing that bugs me are the non-reusable tms.
the sprites look even better because they dont move.
---
Xerneas, the gay-pride Pokemon
3DS FC: 4511-0558-9256
#4DarkRoad06Posted 9/8/2013 4:41:05 AM
Yellow - 10/10

Crystal - 10/10

Ruby - 8/10

Emerald - 9/10

Diamond - 6/10

Platinum - 9/10

HeartGold - 9/10

White 4/10
#5kagster123Posted 9/8/2013 4:55:12 AM
~Red-8/10 It started it all. I like it, but can't play it nowadays.
~Yellow-10/10 I loved this one as kid and would never put it down. If there was a gen 1/2 I had to play, I'd pick Yellow
~Gold-8/10 Awesome new region and Pokemon. Balanced the game a lot.
~Crystal-8/10 It was a solid game but it didn't feel different enough
Ruby/Sapphire- 7/10 I started losing touch with pokemon when these games came out. They're ok, but nothing special.
LeafGreen- 7/10 Only got this recently. I like it but I don't think it has any replay value.
Emerald- 9/10 best 3rd gen game hands down. Lots of content and great additions.
Colosseum/XD- 6/10 They're ok, but I',m bot the greatest fan of double battles and game play's a little slow
Pearl- 7/10 Debuted my fav region, but the game plays too slowly and the regional dex was weak in regards to type balance.
Platinum- 9/10 fixed everything wrong with D/P and is an awesome game overall.
SS- 10/10 Even without nostalgia kicking in, my fav Pokemon game.
Black- 8/10 I'm not a fan of some 5th gen changes, but the region is great. I don't particularly like most of the pokemon though.
White2- 9/10 good post-game and the dex expansion was awesome. Game felt really fleshed out.
---
W2 FC-4041 7958 0763
#6LontaBeansPosted 9/8/2013 4:55:49 AM
R/B/Y: 8.5/10
Gold/Silver: 9/10
Ruby/ Sapphire/ Emerald: 9/10
Diamond/Pearl/Platinum: 7.8/10
Black/White: 6/10
B/W/2 : 5/10
Pkmn X/Y (from what I've seen) : 9/10
---
Playing) Fire Emblem: Awakening
Waiting) Pokemon X/Y, A Link Between Worlds, Smash Bros. 4
#7bonannPosted 9/8/2013 5:00:14 AM
Red- 5/10 Wasn't too into it.

Crystal- 8/10 I had a LOT of fun on it, I couldn't resist not playing.

Sapphire/ Ruby/ Emerald - Idk how to rate it, it's the only generation I replayed. More than 10+ times. 10/10 I suppose.

D/P/P - 7/10 I was disappointed without diving and interesting events. Like Braille and Riddle solving in R/S/E

White- 7/10 It was fun, I was severely bored after beating the Pokemon League though. I haven't touched it since I beat it.

White 2- 7/10 Only played it to know what the hell the story was.
---
3DS: 4313 - 0687- 5263 | AC: NL Town: Aries
#8XWolfOPosted 9/8/2013 5:06:21 AM(edited)
Red - 5/10. I might have loved to play it when I was younger, but even then I got really bored of it once I beat the game.

Yellow - 5/10. Never was a fan of the anime, and Pikachu annoyed me in that game, so yeah.

Silver - 7/10. I liked it. It had great music and I liked the new Pokemon. It was just way too easy and it got kinda boring because of that. Kanto was really boring too.

Ruby - 8/10. It was pretty enjoyable for the most part. New Pokemon were pretty good too, and I loved the music.

Emerald - 8.5/10. An improvement over Ruby for sure. Nothing else to really say about it.

FireRed - 8/10. A better version of the Gen 1 game I used to love. Really liked playing it with the new gen 3 improvements, and it made me appreciate the original 150 Pokemon more.

Diamond - 7/10. I hated how slow everything was, but the music was great. Most Pokemon didn't really impress me the first and only time I played it either.

Platinum - 8/10. It was still a bit slow, but I loved it anyway. The Pokemon grew on me, the graphics grew on me, and the new features like the physical/special split and WiFi things were something I really found amazing.

HeartGold - 9/10. An excellent remake of gen 2. Loved it so much. It wasn't as easy as before, and the new features were really nice. It also made Kanto much less boring, so that's good too. I also loved the interaction with Pokemon and walking with them a lot and Pokeathlon was actually pretty fun.

White - 7.5/10. Started out great, but I got bored of it pretty fast. It was nice that it actually had somewhat of a story, and I liked N too. Didn't like that many of new Pokemon at first, but they did grow on me pretty quickly.

Black 2 - 8/10. A great improvement, but it was much easier. Still, I liked the Pokemon World Tournament a lot, so that kinda balances it out I guess.

Red Rescue Team - 6/10. Didn't really like it that much. It had a nice story, but I pretty much hated everything else.

Blue Rescue Team - 6.5/10. Same as before pretty much. It just looked a bit nicer, so that's something I guess.

Explorers of Darkness - 8/10. I loved the music, the characters, the story, and the gameplay really grew on me.

Explorers of Sky - 8/10. Same as before pretty much.

Gates of Infinity - 7/10. It was alright I guess. Just too bad there was nothing to do once I beat it.

Ranger - 5/10. The whole circling thing just wasn't something I enjoyed that much. Almost ruined my DS with that crap.

Stadium - 8/10. It was pretty fun. I just didn't play it for very long, so can't say much.

Stadium 2 - 8/10. I liked it. Actually completed it, and loved the minigames too.

Colosseum - 7/10. Didn't like having double battles all the time, but aside from that, it was pretty enjoyable.

XD Gale of Darkness - 7.5/10 - Liked it better than Colosseum, but kinda wished there were more Pokemon in it.

Puzzle League - 7/10. It was actually pretty fun, but not something I'd wanna play again.

Snap - 6.5/10. Way too short, but really fun otherwise. Wish they would have done more with it.
---
Woof...
#9TheMasterTurtlePosted 9/8/2013 5:19:55 AM
RB - 5/10
G/S - 6/10
R/S - 7/10
D/P - 8/10
B/W/2 - 9/10
---
OFFICIAL WARTORTLE OF THE B/W BOARDS
http://www.youtube.com/user/ThreeAmigosProductio - My short films, please enjoy yourself.
#10p00platysPosted 9/8/2013 5:23:46 AM
Red/Blue: 4/10 - I started playing Pokemon with FireRed. After seeing all the Genwunners whine about how gen 1 was the best, I decided to give it a try.

lol.

Crystal: 7/10 - A massive improvement over that unbalanced glitch-fest known as gen 1.

FireRed: 8/10 - It took the gen 1 games and made them infinitely more bearable.

Emerald: 7.5/10 - I'm not a huge fan of gen 3 Pokemon. I also hated the water routes, but that didn't stop them from being fun.

Diamond: 6/10 - Way too slow and way too little variety of Pokemon. Sinnoh was an awesome region though.

Platinum: 9.5/10 - Took everything wrong about D/P and made it better.

Heart Gold: 9/10 - Gen 2 looked absolutely amazing with D/P/Pt graphics.

Black: 7/10 - Extremely linear. Plus lack of enough post-game content.

Black 2: 9.5/10 - While still slightly linear, it feels a lot less than the first game. Plus the massive amount if post-game content, and previous gen Pokemon being available through the first part of the game makes it much more enjoyable.
---
i7-3970x Extreme 4.7GHz | EVGA GeForce GTX Titan x2 | Samsung 840 EVO 1TB SSD x2 | WD Black 4TB HDD x2 | G.Skill Trident X 24GB DDR3-2800 | ASRock X79 Extreme11