This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I really want this game but I don't want anybody seeing me buy it.

#91ThankMeNowBLEHHPosted 9/9/2013 11:43:57 AM
just act like your buying it for your brother or sister.

tc: hey guy, i heard the pokemon game is out?
gamestop: yes it is.
tc: ok i will buy one.
gs: ok so which version?
tc: damn, ok ill call my brother and ask him.
*act like your on the phone even though you have no one in your contact list and just improvise from there.
---
http://i.imgur.com/ug1kAuj.gif
#92KeairaaPosted 9/9/2013 11:46:31 AM
P0k3m0nWaRR10R8 posted...
You're on gamefaqs, you probably don't have a reputation

I'm just commenting purely to quote this xD
#93minchew91Posted 9/9/2013 11:52:00 AM
Dude, a lot of Pokemon players are now adults that started playing it when they were kids. There's no shame in playing Pokemon. :)
#94OracleGunnerPosted 9/9/2013 2:40:28 PM
legendxofxsky posted...
OracleGunner posted...
Get a bear suit.
Put on the bear suit.
Buy the game while in the bear suit.

Alternatively get hit by cosmic rays and hope you get invisibility.
Or make a clone.
Or build a giant catapult outside and while people wonder why is there a catapult outside buy the game.
Become a Pokémon.
Become Batman.
Build and pilot a giant robot. Buy the game while in the giant robot.
Use amazon, ebay, your preferred online service.
Pierce the heavens with your drill.

Don't joke about that S***. Bro is dead because of that.

You don't joke about Bro.

As long as long as he is in you heart and as long as you carry his will in your back he continues to live on. If you are going to dig, dig to pierce the heavens, even if it's my grave I'm digging, I'll keep going! When I break through, it means I've WON!
---
The Unofficial Iron Castle that Smashes Through Mountains of every board in the multiverse. ppl who got it:2
The official Tlaloc of the SMT IV board.
#95djmetal777(Topic Creator)Posted 9/9/2013 2:43:04 PM
Lux_Sentou posted...
guys, the TC hasn't been seen in a dog's age, he's not coming back. Stop feeding the troll

The guy said he's afraid to buy it on eshop because he's afraid someone will find it on his purchase history. This guy is not to be taken seriously.

how dare you! i was at school so i couldnt reply! and im being serious i dont want anybody seeing me play a kids game and even though call of duty is played by mostly kids its still an adult game
---
Official Nascour of B2/W2 Boards
Official Scyther of B2/W2 Boards
#96AzurinaiPosted 9/9/2013 3:02:18 PM
I can just imagine TC walking into gamestop in a trench coat, wide brimmmed hat and sunglasses, passes the employee his ID with a note saying to put the game in a brown paper bag, getting his ID back and the game and walking out of the store with everyone giving him odd looks.
---
This post has a +1 to topic killing, +3 vs Trolls and other regenerating entities.
NNID- Azurus MHU- Raiss Team Noir: Ninetales
#97OracleGunnerPosted 9/9/2013 3:35:04 PM
Azurinai posted...
I can just imagine TC walking into gamestop in a trench coat, wide brimmmed hat and sunglasses, passes the employee his ID with a note saying to put the game in a brown paper bag, getting his ID back and the game and walking out of the store with everyone giving him odd looks.

Only if TC is on the shoulders of someone.
---
The Unofficial Iron Castle that Smashes Through Mountains of every board in the multiverse. ppl who got it:2
#98OracleGunnerPosted 9/9/2013 5:58:40 PM
Re BUMP.
---