This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I just got some info on the new type chart and new Pokemon. It's 100% legit.

#1CakeOfLiesPosted 9/8/2013 3:22:11 PM
Got some new info based on type weaknesses and some new Pokemon descriptions.

The Steel type is going to be weak to Fire, Ground, and Fighting. It'll resist most other types.
The Evil type will actually be called "Dark type" and be weak to Fighting and Bug. It's immune to Psychic.

There are several new Pokemon. One of them is a spiky Rock/Dark dinosaur with a base stat total as high as Dragonite. There's a red Bug/Steel type evolution to Scyther. He seems pretty awesome. There's also a Dark/Fire dog with horns. Eevee has two new evolutions. One of them is Psychic and the other is Dark.

I'm bored. Can you tell?
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Pokemon White 2 FC: 3139-7420-3142 - THIEF
#2p00platysPosted 9/8/2013 3:23:24 PM
Sauce pls.
---
i7-3970x Extreme 4.7GHz | EVGA GeForce GTX Titan x2 | Samsung 840 EVO 1TB SSD x2 | WD Black 4TB HDD x2 | G.Skill Trident X 24GB DDR3-2800 | ASRock X79 Extreme11
#3PhoenicopterPosted 9/8/2013 3:23:47 PM
I can't imagine the kind of depressing monotony one must endure to think this kind of stuff up...
---
Feeny, a cop on the edge of ter!
Erotic Pen Hop!
#4Iced_ShadowsPosted 9/8/2013 3:24:25 PM
I realized this was fake when TC said there was a Psychic Eeveelution and Dark Eeveelution. They'd make a Steel one and a Dark one if anything.
---
Shadow Temple...
Here is gathered Hyrule's bloody history of greed and hatred... - Shadow Temple Walls
#5CakeOfLies(Topic Creator)Posted 9/8/2013 4:28:45 PM
Bump because people deserve to know this.
---
#6ThankMeNowBLEHHPosted 9/8/2013 4:32:24 PM
i heard they are revamping the pokemon engine and will have some sort of number system included into every pokemon's dna in which it will determine how strong the pokemon. they say its hidden and may affect the battling system.

idk man sound like a bunch of jibberish to me.
---
http://i.imgur.com/ug1kAuj.gif
#7CakeOfLies(Topic Creator)Posted 9/8/2013 4:33:56 PM
ThankMeNowBLEHH posted...
i heard they are revamping the pokemon engine and will have some sort of number system included into every pokemon's dna in which it will determine how strong the pokemon. they say its hidden and may affect the battling system.

idk man sound like a bunch of jibberish to me.

That sounds amazing!
They could even make you able to control them with the new breeding mechanic!
Or even make a move with varying type and power based on it!
---