This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If you could make a new type...

#11ssj4supervegetaPosted 9/8/2013 4:35:08 PM(edited)
wood type?

it could be super effectived by fire and fighting

it could be super effective to flying and water(?)

not very effected by water, grass, rock, ground, and flying

not very effective against rock, ground, fire, and water

idk :D just the first thing i thought of
---
LoL summoner: Vejitables
Bromaciaaaaaaaaaaaa!
#12KisaiPosted 9/8/2013 4:34:54 PM
FuneralCake posted...
It is literally evil, though. Fighting dirty is just something that people say to try to rationalize the type chart.

This. The Japanese version actually calls it "Evil".
---
WHO MODS THE MODERATORS?
#13NightinanglePosted 9/8/2013 4:42:30 PM
Royal type

Super effective against dragons, dark, psychic

Resists Fairy, water (moats), fighting

Immune to Normal, Flying

Resisted by: thunder, ground

Weak to Poison, fire, ghost, Ice

Echo (or sound but i love the word Echo) type:

Super effective: Fairy (fairies hate loud noise), dark

Resistant: ground, fire, ice

Immune to:Fairy, thunder

Resisted by: grass, royal, echo

Weak to: Dragons(are now immune to echo, makes a dragon fairy echo triangle), psychic (mind noise), steel (hard for noise to go through it)
---
SSB4 dream roster: http://imgur.com/DfdocHN.png 45/50 characters---I support for Echo type pkmon gen 7
This is my flame shield.
#14AzurinaiPosted 9/8/2013 4:42:58 PM
Nuclear, Pierce, Slash, Blunt, Curse and Expel Type.
---
This post has a +1 to topic killing, +3 vs Trolls and other regenerating entities.
NNID- Azurus MHU- Raiss Team Noir: Ninetales
#15BikdipOnABusPosted 9/8/2013 4:45:43 PM
I've wanted Sound to be a type ever since I saw Pokemon Brown. I'm happy to have Fairy, but I would have liked to have both. (Like in that "Echo" rumor that went around a while back)
---
If you actively hate Justin Bieber... then you don't know what "intended audience" means. Hate Twilight instead, it's far worse.
#16jobacohuePosted 9/8/2013 4:48:51 PM
Steam type. I don't know what it's strengths/weaknesses would be, but it would fit with Water and Ice type making it so we would have the liquid, solid, and gas forms of water.
---
Official everything of everything.
#17NightinanglePosted 9/8/2013 4:49:04 PM
BikdipOnABus posted...
I've wanted Sound to be a type ever since I saw Pokemon Brown. I'm happy to have Fairy, but I would have liked to have both. (Like in that "Echo" rumor that went around a while back)

You are my friend of the heart <3

Anyway. The ONLY good about no Echo is chart symmetry and I hate 19, which I why I made two types, 20, and you can have 4 lines of 5.
---
SSB4 dream roster: http://imgur.com/DfdocHN.png 45/50 characters---I support for Echo type pkmon gen 7
This is my flame shield.
#18wind64aPosted 9/8/2013 4:52:34 PM
Distortion Type

Super Effective! Vs: Psychic, Ghost, Dragon, Fairy, and Water Types

Resisted by: Normal, Steel, Ice, Grass, and Fighting Types

Weak to: Ghost, Fairy, and Psychic Types

Resists: Rock, Fire, Electric, Dragon, Ice, and Water Types

The premise would be that other Distortion Worlds exist besides the one Giratina inhabits. Some Evil Team lets them through by accident initially. They cause the normal rules to become warped, such as Water burning easily, or being able to walk on walls. Psychic and Ghost Types are able to affect them, but also get harmed more easily due to their strong connection to the boundaries between worlds.
---
Badge Case [Time Badge]
StrifeHart is my OTP. services performed at BSC: 2 Riley's Boyfriend on the Pokemon BW2 & X boards. W1 FC: 4170 0917 6393
#19SpikeTbearPosted 9/10/2013 11:35:48 AM
I think there is no reason to add any more types unless it is to balance out the type effectiveness even more. In that case, we should look to effect types that need help offensively or defensively.

Alien Type: Pokemon based on aliens or anomalies like black holes and quasars.

Super Effective against: Steel, Dragon and possibly Water, since those are the most powerful types defensively.

Not Very Effective Against: Ice, Grass, Normal, since these types either have very few resistances, or in Grass's case, to balance out its many weaknesses.

Takes Super Effective damage from: Poison, Normal, Grass, maybe Bug, since these types either have very few SEs, or many things resist them.

Takes Not Very Effective damage from: Fighting and Dragon, the two most powerful offensive types.

Also, Gamefreak would never call any new type "Holy" or "Light," since they would incur the wrath of church and parent groups across the world. They have already had several scandals, like Porygon, Jynx, and the supposed "demonic" Pokemon, like Dark types and Kadabra. Gamefreak would never again take the risk of receiving backlash from parents and church groups by including religious references in their childrens' game.
---
"The most important thing is to never stop questioning." -Albert Einstein.
Xbox Live: AlteraLateralus
#20RotomGuy3Posted 9/10/2013 12:11:23 PM
I'm going to make the type I made as a kid more plausible.

Bomb Type

Weak to: Fire, Ground, Poison

Resists: Electric, Rock

Immune: Steel

Super Effective Against: Rock, Steel, Ice

Not Very Effective Against: Fire, Ground

Explosion, Self-Destruct and Body Slam become Bomb Type. Electrode becomes part Bomb Type.