This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The best Trio

#11lunarXskiesPosted 9/8/2013 7:36:44 PM
CakeOfLies posted...
FuneralCake posted...
Duk3_Nuk3m posted...
The Dogs (Entei, Suicune, Raikou)

Not dogs

The Genies (Tornadus, Thundrus, Landorus)

Not genies

At least the Kami Trio all LOOK like genies.

What do genies look like, have you seem them in real life?
---
PSN: lunskie
#12flashfactor7Posted 9/8/2013 7:37:59 PM
They got it right the first time.

After the dog trio they became absolute crap.
---
PSN, Youtube & twitch.tv - flashfactor7
Waiting On: Dragon's Crown and Tales of Xillia!
#13CakeOfLiesPosted 9/8/2013 7:38:58 PM
lunarXskies posted...
CakeOfLies posted...
FuneralCake posted...
Duk3_Nuk3m posted...
The Dogs (Entei, Suicune, Raikou)

Not dogs

The Genies (Tornadus, Thundrus, Landorus)

Not genies

At least the Kami Trio all LOOK like genies.

What do genies look like, have you seem them in real life?

Obviously not, but if I were to guess what a genie would look like, it would probably be this.
http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/b/b8/642Thundurus.png
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Pokemon White 2 FC: 3139-7420-3142 - THIEF
#14Ari917Posted 9/8/2013 7:40:12 PM
Duk3_Nuk3m posted...
CakeOfLies posted...
What dogs?
And where are the Swords of Justice?

Going by the names mostly commonly found in google search and there are 4 swords counting keldeo

Word of advice: always refer to them by beasts, it's much less controversial and doesn't derail the topic.
---
Official Wyvern Lord of the Awakening Board
#15PlasmashedgehogPosted 9/8/2013 7:44:32 PM
Obligitory
https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/6908791296/h24360358/
---
someone in a parallel dimension is trying to find Rick Astley's "Never Gonna Give You Up",but can only find videos of the upcoming pokemon.
#16SocranPosted 9/8/2013 7:46:44 PM
Duk3_Nuk3m posted...
CakeOfLies posted...
What dogs?
And where are the Swords of Justice?

Going by the names mostly commonly found in google search and there are 4 swords counting keldeo

By that logic, Regigigas is a fourth Regi. Keldeo is even less a part of the group, because it's not even found in-game.

For that matter, the 'ruses aren't really a trio either, they're a pair that has a third wheel. Landorus is the Regigigas to the storm gods, who themselves are more like Latios and Latias. He doesn't even fit in with the mythology that Tornadus and Thundurus are based on, and instead tries to shoehorn in an unrelated fertility god who doesn't look anything like the twin storm gods.
---
Socran's Razor: "Never attribute to massive stupidity by someone else, what could be explained by a tiny bit of stupidity on your own part."
#17finity17Posted 9/8/2013 7:49:22 PM
Why are people so damn nit picky and judgmental on here? Seriously the guy asked what your best/favorite trio was and by the options he was obviously referring to the 580 bst trios not the major legendaries like groudon/rayquaza/kyogre or palkia/dialga/giratina.

And who cares if he called em dogs, cats, beasts or whatever, it listed what three pokemon he was referring to so there was obviously no confusion.
#18Duk3_Nuk3m(Topic Creator)Posted 9/8/2013 7:53:56 PM
finity17 posted...
Why are people so damn nit picky and judgmental on here? Seriously the guy asked what your best/favorite trio was and by the options he was obviously referring to the 580 bst trios not the major legendaries like groudon/rayquaza/kyogre or palkia/dialga/giratina.

And who cares if he called em dogs, cats, beasts or whatever, it listed what three pokemon he was referring to so there was obviously no confusion.

Thank you
---
gt - Husain inc
#19finity17Posted 9/8/2013 7:56:40 PM
and yes im aware landorus doesnt have a 580 bst, my point still stands, answer the topic question instead of questioning it