This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

POKEMON FUSION (SMT reference)

#1SergeantJamjarsPosted 9/9/2013 7:35:26 AM
OK now I'm pretty sure this has been discussed before but WHAT if we could *fuse* pokemon in battle...(yeah I guess you could call Accelgor a fusion PKMN but I mean something temporary) I don't know if this would be reversible or not..whether its out of battle or in battle like mega evos but this would add a whole new complexity to the game.

I honestly feel like the metagame is far too marginalized with Fast speedy offense and hazards so this could reintroduce some forgotten PKMNs....

HONESTLY...TAUROS + ARCANINE + BRAVIARY = CHIMERIC GRIFFON that would be sick....

(if you all want you can suggest your own fusion PKMN)

You could even make it such that you can only perform one fusion per battle or something...though this idea would have to get seriously refined...

I feel like the way SMT does it is quite cool though a lot of the Demons you fuse to, can be found on their own later on...I don't know how this would work in PKMN but I feel like this is an interesting avenue for innovation

(Think Accelgor + Excavalier) maybe even further fusion through trade..?
---
NOT CHANGING THIS SIG UNTIL TAUROS GETS A MEGA EVOLUTION! 08/01/2013
3DS FC: 3909 - 8809 - 2854, PS3: NinjaChildPrime
#2Lux_SentouPosted 9/9/2013 7:40:50 AM
Kyuurem?

In all seriousness, though, N brings enough SMT references to the series, what with how he "befriends" pokemon by talking to them. Very akin to demon recruitment, no?
---
I cannot protect you without holding a sword.
I cannot embrace you while holding a sword.
#3Zacks_FairPosted 9/9/2013 7:48:59 AM
Yes, you would expect Tauros+Arcanine+Braviary to give you a Griffin, but in SMT its just as likely to give you just a Metagross or Granbull
---
Official Hua Po of SMT4 board
3DS FC 3566-1544-7318 PM me if you add me!