This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Conufused about the AR code for white

#11LuckOverSkillPosted 9/9/2013 1:15:57 PM
MrFingers07 posted...
LuckOverSkill posted...
No offense TC, but how isn't this deleted yet?

Why are all my topics deleted, yet this one stands when it is referring to a cheating device.

The mods on these boards aren't fair.

I HATE ALL THE FLIPPING MODS.

Mark them then

I'm only Level 15 or whatever.

Even if I could, I wouldn't. I'm not a snitch.
---
Poke Bank will get hacked Started 09/04/13
"Humanity's great frailty...We prefer past happiness to future uncertainty" ~ Lightning
#12kumorixLovelessPosted 9/9/2013 1:19:48 PM
EJW posted...
kumorixLoveless posted...
Inb4Cheater

Cheater.

You have broke the secret rules!
---
PSN: Tofuman2021
3DS Friend code: 5000-2002-8067
#13javel34Posted 9/9/2013 1:22:03 PM
MetaDeDeDe posted...
Actually i am trying to get thah poorly hacked litwick out of my game and replacing it with a latias so the game won't crash anymore.

Lol sorry I don't know how. But it's kind of your fault. Good luck finding someone to help you.
---
Black 2 FC: 3569 1730 6208 She would return every so often. Her lips tasted like tragedy, but he could never forget her. How could he when she was always near?
#14PPPPLAASSUMAPosted 9/9/2013 1:32:08 PM
WTH are you talking about TC?

You just input the code as is in order, and make sure any master codes it needs to work are enabled and bam.

There's not much to be confused about. If I understand the broken english you're worried that your code has seven rows? Some AR codes are ridiculously long. Like I said just in put it in order starting with the top row then moving on. If that doesn't work then try going down the list vertically. The only time you actually have a problem is if it doesn't fit, which IIRC can't even happen.

Last time I used an AR was GenIV and it was hooked up to my pc and I could literally copy and paste the codes into it. IDK if they still work that way but damn it made it so easy.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtxCr5ju2EE&feature=related - If you played Mystical Ninja 64, you need to click this.