This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

IF the llama ends up being Fairy/Dragon, here's hoping it's based off

#11dadkwasherePosted 9/9/2013 2:52:56 PM
Lol Kirin was funny in monster hunter:
classified elder dragon, pounces around like Kelbi and glows all the while epic music plays in the background.
Good times, good times.
---
*Raises Fire Emblem, casts flame resistance spell, wears varia suit, equips flame terrenial, and goes under fallout bunker* Punished Snake approves...maybe?
#12SocranPosted 9/9/2013 2:56:14 PM
Tyranidomega posted...
lunar moth(Japanese name was among the leaked names that had Bunnelby's and Dedenne's).

Someone pointed out that the same name could also be combining the words for a frog and a school of ninjutsu, which makes it more likely to be one of Froakie's evolutions.

It was one of the earliest signs that that "leaked dex" was fake.
---
Socran's Razor: "Never attribute to massive stupidity by someone else, what could be explained by a tiny bit of stupidity on your own part."
#13Tyranidomega(Topic Creator)Posted 9/9/2013 3:08:44 PM
Socran posted...
Tyranidomega posted...
lunar moth(Japanese name was among the leaked names that had Bunnelby's and Dedenne's).

Someone pointed out that the same name could also be combining the words for a frog and a school of ninjutsu, which makes it more likely to be one of Froakie's evolutions.

It was one of the earliest signs that that "leaked dex" was fake.

It was Gekkouga right? I remeber the leak saying that it literally translated to "moonlit moth" or something, and that another name was the one that was possible Froakie evo
---
Official hot fudge sundae of the IDF
Official Hydreigon of the Pokemon B/W 2 Boards.
#14paiprPosted 9/9/2013 3:14:13 PM
everyone calls it a llama, but honestly i dont know if it is. also if they where to do a fairy/dragon, that thing does look a bit like it be a great design for it.
---
.....said an almost 30 year old married guy driving a van around for a living
3ds my fc, 0602-6823-9646, my wifes 0146.9112.0071
#15SocranPosted 9/9/2013 5:57:47 PM
Tyranidomega posted...
It was Gekkouga right? I remeber the leak saying that it literally translated to "moonlit moth" or something

The name was in katakana, which means it only went by phonetics. Japanese can have two different words with identical phonetics, let alone different combinations of the same characters, and that's not even accounting for the fact that most Pokemon names are puns that sometimes combine or leave out parts of words. "Gekkouga" could be "Gekkou + ga", or "Ge + Kouga", or "Gekkou + Kouga", or "Ge + kou + ga", each of which could have several different "literal translations". Remember, the "literal translation" they came up with for Bunnelby came out as "digging bee".

Hell, for all we know, it could refer to a gecko that looks like Koga.
---
Socran's Razor: "Never attribute to massive stupidity by someone else, what could be explained by a tiny bit of stupidity on your own part."
#16Sebas27Posted 9/9/2013 6:04:04 PM
Socran posted...
Tyranidomega posted...
It was Gekkouga right? I remeber the leak saying that it literally translated to "moonlit moth" or something

The name was in katakana, which means it only went by phonetics. Japanese can have two different words with identical phonetics, let alone different combinations of the same characters, and that's not even accounting for the fact that most Pokemon names are puns that sometimes combine or leave out parts of words. "Gekkouga" could be "Gekkou + ga", or "Ge + Kouga", or "Gekkou + Kouga", or "Ge + kou + ga", each of which could have several different "literal translations". Remember, the "literal translation" they came up with for Bunnelby came out as "digging bee".

Hell, for all we know, it could refer to a gecko that looks like Koga.

The name kinda sounded like Froakie going from frog to salamander
---
"Strike me again, and I shall bury that rod in your spark"-Predaking to Starscream
#17Nomorice4UPosted 9/9/2013 6:09:05 PM
It looks nothing like a llama
---
Capcom All Star dream team - Dr. Wily/Devilot/Donovan or Rouge/Talbain/Megaman(any)
#18Tyranidomega(Topic Creator)Posted 9/9/2013 6:11:14 PM
Nomorice4U posted...
It looks nothing like a llama

Just going by what everyone else thinks it is
---
Official hot fudge sundae of the IDF
Official Hydreigon of the Pokemon B/W 2 Boards.