This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Sorry for being a Smogon match post. NU team vs OU team.

#11kumorixLoveless(Topic Creator)Posted 9/9/2013 2:41:35 PM
gunsndroses posted...
MrFingers07 posted...
You were kind of a d*** in chat, rubbing it in... :/

Lol, how?!? Anyways I assume the TC and whoever he was battling were friends, and friends dick around with each other. lol

In addition to talking to himself in chat (when the opponent clearly didn't want anything to do with him),

"XD"
"NUs killing OUs"
"I can't believe an NU team is destroying an OU team"
"hahaha"

Even the opponent said "being all smug about it"....

Plus, the opponent was right.... the victory was derived heavily from some really great luck on TC's part.

You seriously are that desperate to make me look bad huh? If it makes you feel better...
---
PSN: Tofuman2021
3DS Friend code: 5000-2002-8067
#12gunsndrosesPosted 9/9/2013 2:45:00 PM
kumorixLoveless posted...
gunsndroses posted...
MrFingers07 posted...

Lol, how?!? Anyways I assume the TC and whoever he was battling were friends, and friends dick around with each other. lol

In addition to talking to himself in chat (when the opponent clearly didn't want anything to do with him),

"XD"
"NUs killing OUs"
"hahaha"

Plus, the opponent was right.... the victory was derived heavily from some really great luck on TC's part.

You seriously are that desperate to make me look bad huh? If it makes you feel better...

You made yourself look bad by

A) Saying what you said in chat, and

B) Posting this here.

Alls I'm doing is pointing it out and wondering why.
---
3DS FC: 3153-4286-2384
For an impenetrable shield, stand inside yourself.-Henry David Thoreau
#13XazealPosted 9/9/2013 2:46:06 PM
gunsndroses posted...
MrFingers07 posted...

"XD"
"NUs killing OUs"
"hahaha"

You really did come off as quite smug. The battle was somewhat enjoyable, but after a while I just had to ignore the chat.
---
Official Officialty of the Officialityness Board.
#14kumorixLoveless(Topic Creator)Posted 9/9/2013 2:48:54 PM
Xazeal posted...
gunsndroses posted...
MrFingers07 posted...

"XD"
"NUs killing OUs"
"hahaha"

You really did come off as quite smug. The battle was somewhat enjoyable, but after a while I just had to ignore the chat.

You guys seriously ignored my other post. He was more then ok and cool with everything. And we are friends. So whats the big deal here?
---
PSN: Tofuman2021
3DS Friend code: 5000-2002-8067
#15zane0144Posted 9/9/2013 2:49:45 PM
That guy had some bad RNG rolls. But you played so I don't think it would matter much. I don't count missing with Stone Edge as bad luck. That move and Focus Blast always miss. All the freaking time.
---
Song of the Day: Battle for Freedom FFXII
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PjEN-zFlDQ
#16MasterSpectrobePosted 9/9/2013 2:58:34 PM
gunsndroses posted...
MrFingers07 posted...

"XD"
"NUs killing OUs"
"hahaha"

He was probably the other guy
---
I pity the fool who takes this topic seriously >_>
#17gunsndrosesPosted 9/9/2013 3:09:38 PM
MasterSpectrobe posted...
gunsndroses posted...
MrFingers07 posted...

"XD"
"NUs killing OUs"
"hahaha"

He was probably the other guy

I wasn't
---
3DS FC: 3153-4286-2384
For an impenetrable shield, stand inside yourself.-Henry David Thoreau
#18sonOFestarkPosted 9/9/2013 3:11:48 PM
Nice, lol.
---
White 2 FC: 2624 0707 4433
One day, long ago, I ate a glowing piece of moldy cheese. Later that day, VeghEsther was born in my bathroom.