This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Corocoro Leak Countdown Topic

#21jayman7Posted 9/9/2013 9:54:20 PM
Only one not-funny joke topic to go!
---
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere
#22kaonohiokala(Topic Creator)Posted 9/9/2013 10:01:15 PM
It's here!!!

In 51 hours 41 minutes and 167 seconds
---
"I am champion of Bellator. I am face of Bellator now. Who want with belt? Come on with cage. I am beat you. -Alexander Shlemenko
#23kaonohiokala(Topic Creator)Posted 9/9/2013 10:02:16 PM
nvm imma ban pony
---
"I am champion of Bellator. I am face of Bellator now. Who want with belt? Come on with cage. I am beat you. -Alexander Shlemenko
#24KyrieIrvingPosted 9/9/2013 10:04:24 PM
kaonohiokala posted...
nvm imma ban pony

:C
---
http://i.minus.com/iblIlT6HgFdYeW.gif
#25kaonohiokala(Topic Creator)Posted 9/9/2013 10:12:10 PM
it's prolly not gonna get banned according to the voices in my head
---
#26Rose_MagePosted 9/9/2013 10:23:56 PM
Weee. I'm so excited.
---
R ~ Official Parvati and Beth of the SMTIV board, The_Sol_Blader's loving wife
#27javel34Posted 9/9/2013 10:24:50 PM
kaonohiokala posted...
it's prolly not gonna get banned according to the voices in my head

Hey man that's crazy. The shadow people convinced me to not listen to those voices. They seem pretty legit.
---
Black 2 FC: 3569 1730 6208 She would return every so often. Her lips tasted like tragedy, but he could never forget her. How could he when she was always near?
#28tehkapiPosted 9/9/2013 11:14:21 PM
Hey, don't tell anybody I told ya, but I got it early.... its supposed to leak at 15:61 GDC, but here's some advance info:

-Fennekin's final evolution grows a second tail, which it can use to fly. It also changes to a yellow-orange color.
-Chespin doesn't evolve, it just grows more "spikes"
-Froakie only evolves after swallowing an emerald of some kind.
-In the anime, Ash hit puberty, but his voice didn't change.
-Ash gets Froakie from the Professor...
-...but finds a Chespin abandoned by Iris, who later decides to continue traveling with him...
-...while Ash attempts to find, and brutally murder Paul to avenge his mother's death.
-Brock becomes an Aperture Science test subject.
---
Official Chespin of Pokemon X board! :3
No, I am not going to run, I am not going to hide, I am going to take a stand and fight!
#29kaonohiokala(Topic Creator)Posted 9/10/2013 12:29:12 AM
5 hours 41 minutes and 4 seconds to go!
---
#30jEr3mYPosted 9/10/2013 2:28:51 AM
tehkapi posted...
Hey, don't tell anybody I told ya, but I got it early.... its supposed to leak at 15:61 GDC, but here's some advance info:

-Fennekin's final evolution grows a second tail, which it can use to fly. It also changes to a yellow-orange color.

I don't want Sonic and Pokemon to mix!!
---
Non-Specific Action Figure has to be in the next Super Smash Bros game. If you agree, send me a message. Number of people who agree: 19 - updated 27 August 2013