This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

As of yet, no Ice/Rock/Ground

#11KeyserVance(Topic Creator)Posted 9/9/2013 11:42:46 PM
Azurinai posted...
I just noticed that this particular type combination beats itself in a triangle, just doesn't grant resistance to itself or resistance to what it's super effective on.

Yes, very interesting indeed. It may not be of any significance, but this is a pretty cool find.
---
Diamond Friend Code - KEYSER, 2921 9164 8828
SoulSilver Friend Code - KEYSER, 1634 6957 5881
#12Lucis_FerrePosted 9/9/2013 11:52:48 PM
There'd better be Ground types or else I'll be filled with such nerdrage I'll only buy this game on the second day of release.
---
'Success rates are but scientific theory. A brave heart will defy any odds!'
'Don't beg for things, do it yourself or else you won't get anything.'
#13BelligeroPosted 9/10/2013 12:16:52 AM
Just wait.

Gen VII will be the era of Ice Types.

Region will be based on Antartica or Greenland.
#14JoJoX200Posted 9/10/2013 12:35:52 AM
There'll be pokemon for each type, I'm sure. The reveals put much more emphasis on Fairy type pokemon tough, which is understandable, since it IS a new type. It's good for marketing to use the most prominent new addition.
---
http://jojodee.deviantart.com/ -- Fakemons and other stuff
#15ash_coolbPosted 9/10/2013 12:43:29 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#16Luigi playerPosted 9/10/2013 12:51:43 AM
I really hope there will be some cool new Rock types this gen... I'd be really disappointed if not... or if there won't be enough... I wouldn't be pleased with just 2 new fossil families or something...
---
I'm a the Luigi master!
www.freewebs.com/luigi_player/
#17jEr3mYPosted 9/10/2013 1:41:38 AM
Luigi player posted...
I really hope there will be some cool new Rock types this gen... I'd be really disappointed if not... or if there won't be enough... I wouldn't be pleased with just 2 new fossil families or something...

Me too. Ice and Rock, and Poison for the matter always get less than other types
---
Non-Specific Action Figure has to be in the next Super Smash Bros game. If you agree, send me a message. Number of people who agree: 19 - updated 27 August 2013
#18SettaWorldTeethPosted 9/10/2013 2:00:28 AM
Gen IV was the era of ice types. We had Weavile, Mamoswine, Abomasnow, Glaceon, Froslass and Rotom-F and a few of those guys were actually good. All of Gen V's ice types are terrible except Kyurem who has uber stats but still has two forms in lower tiers.

Don't worry about a lack of types before release. The only ice type that was revealed before release in any gen is Weavile from what I've heard.
---
PSN:Some_randm_freak
#19paiprPosted 9/10/2013 2:04:03 AM
that is interesting that those have seen no reveals.

that said i do think bunnelby may end up as /ground type.

honestly though im hopeful that we dont get many new ground types, that type always seems to see alot of new to it. and rock needs some variety outside of the fossil pokemon. ice could be fun if done right, and if they have offered a buff to it (which it needs defensively as much as dragon needed a nerf) than im hopeful this gen will bring some fun stuff (lets just avoid the water/ice typing?)
---
.....said an almost 30 year old married guy driving a van around for a living
3ds my fc, 0602-6823-9646, my wifes 0146.9112.0071
#20Misdreavus573Posted 9/10/2013 4:25:25 AM
Watch there be new Ice and Ground types announced, but no new Rock types.

Nobody likes Rock Pokemon, it's like the red-headed step-sibling of Ground and Steel. Poor Rock-type Pokemon...